The Supercoach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase I had the same problem as you last week with two late withdrawals and Luke captain. This killed me- I went from 700th odd overall to over 1000th. Definitely head to head for me now. I'm not game to put Parker captain this round...and might get rid of Fulton as his points will drop when Ellis returns in the next couple of weeks. Oh yeah and congrats Stevo good to see a Silvertail get the $$

clontaago said:
No Bob you get another 50 points.

Can you explain that one for me.

I had Luke who score 35 points, I got 70 because he was my captain.

Friend scored 76, if I had him as captain it would be worth 152.

clontaago said:
Corey Parker is a definite starter Fluffy. He will be wearing a shin guard.

To cover his gash??

bob dylan said:
clontaago said:

clontaago said:

To cover his gash??

Bob..... You had Luke (35) as captain so you scored 70
You also scored 76 for Friend.
Total scored 146.

If you had Friend (76) captain you would have scored 152.
You would have also scored 35 for Luke. (I think this is what you were forgetting to factor in.)
Total scored 187.

What are you doing with Luke or Friend as your captain? Neither score enough points to be in that position.

That's where you went wrong. You need Gallen, Smith, Fensom or even Watmough or Parker(not scoring well atm) as a captain.

Stevo said:
What are you doing with Luke or Friend as your captain? Neither score enough points to be in that position.

That's where you went wrong. You need Gallen, Smith, Fensom or even Watmough or Parker(not scoring well atm) as a captain.

Well Gallen, Fensom and Parker didn't play. Luke's been going as well if not better than Smith. Smith got lucky scoring a try for the 2 time all year. I can understand the Luke decision (I made the same mistake).

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I didn't think Luke was going that well. Maybe it was just earlier in the year. Still, Chocs always a good backup. Inglis can get up around the 90's too.

Luke has scored 71, 63, 79, 101, 73, 40, 90, 48, 106, 98, 69 and last week 35 at an average of 72.75.

bones said:
bob dylan said:
clontaago said:

clontaago said:

To cover his gash??

Bob..... You had Luke (35) as captain so you scored 70
You also scored 76 for Friend.
Total scored 146.

If you had Friend (76) captain you would have scored 152.
You would have also scored 35 for Luke. (I think this is what you were forgetting to factor in.)
Total scored 187.

Cheers, I knew I was missing something. Obviously the brain has declared the day over hours ago..

I knew clontaago would be right, I just couldnt see from looking.

Stevo said:

Luke is one of only 5 players who average over 70.

I refuse to have Smith in my side, also that applies to Slater and Hoffman.

clontaago said:

With the bye in a few games that he will miss i might leave him sold as i need to have the same team for 3 weeks in a row (only 2 are head to head thank fark) basically rules out 6 teams worth of players including parker and gallen anyway.

I don't think Parker is worth the risk. If the cut opens up he won't play the 80 minutes.

Chip and Chase said:
I don't think Parker is worth the risk. If the cut opens up he won't play the 80 minutes.

I'll give you an accurate answer to that in 24 hours.

Fluffy said:
clontaago said:

With the bye in a few games that he will miss i might leave him sold as i need to have the same team for 3 weeks in a row (only 2 are head to head thank fark) basically rules out 6 teams worth of players including parker and gallen anyway.

Only 1 of the next three weeks are H2H. This week. The next two weeks there are no H2H.

Spot on. I'll be making zero trades until round 19 now.

My side as it stands full strength.

Woods
Smith
Luke
Fensom
Gallen
Parker
Reynolds
Hayne
Mannering
Hurrell
Lyon
Cooper
Mansour

Meteo
Graham
Tolman
Halatau

Mine is

J Hayne
K Hurrell
G Cooper
S Mannering
D Halatau
T Carney
J Thurston
C Parker
S Fensom
P Gallen
A Woods
T Merrin
C Smith

I Luke
S Burgess
C Heighington
FP Nuuausala or M Ryan

Mine is

B Stewart
M Aubusson
B Smith
J Lyon
D Halatau
T Carney
A Sezer/A Reynolds
C Parker
S Fensom
J Bukuya (who will go for P Gallen plenty of $$$ left)
K Snowden
J Freind
I Luke

M Ballin
D Shillington
M Kennedy
W Mason/R Simpkins

bones said:
Fluffy said:
clontaago said:

Only 1 of the next three weeks are H2H. This week. The next two weeks there are no H2H.

I thought the only non H2H rounds were pre origin?

Crap

makes a huge difference to the side i name this week as ive gone for players not on the bye list.

Full side right now is:

Norman
Sio
Mannering
Halatau
Cooper
Thurston
Cronk
Gallen
Fensom
Ryan
Woods