The Storm up to their filthy tricks again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
It's like a movie preview. (said with that deep american preview voice)

From the coach that brought you the grapple, the chicken wing and the crusher tackle, comes the fourth instalment of this dirty ongoing saga about a football team with a nutty coach who's willing to break all the rules to win at any cost!
Produced by Craig Bellamy and starring the 'grub brothers' Billy Slater and Cameron Smith, don't miss all the bottom lip splitting action of 'The Chin Strap'.

Showing soon at a stadium near you.
that is gold WAMF...pmsl.:p

LMAO did anyone catch Martina on NRL on Fox trying to explain away his latest grubby invention the chin strap. What a dribbler it was so obvious he was severely back peddling over this latest fiasco he couldn't talk properly. ****ing franchise scum god I hate them.

It may be within the rules until it is outlawed, but it is always the Storm that tries it on. The real issue is that they always seem to be tactics that can seriously injure another player. For that alone they should have points deducted every year. Bellyache is probably on the phone to the New Orleans Saints getting tips.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4