The Snake Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
B Stewart on field - Manly 40-0
B Stewart off the field Parra 24-0

Apart from being an all time favourite player of mine, Snakes influence in communication, motivation & leadership was again proven yesterday.
No doubt Gift & Foran influence the team in a big way but for mine its B Stewart who holds the key for Manly from the back.
The 2nd half was always going to be hard for Manly to keep the foot down but Stewarts competitive nature would have cut Eels tries back to 1 or 2 & we would have got another 3-5 with him out there.
Imperative we sign him for a few more years & soon.....

Yeah with matai at fullback and taufua and Brett off the field, it left buhrer very exposed on the left wing. 3 tries scored against poor Jamie.

Totally agree that the Snake influence is huge. We only need to look what happened yesterday once him and Jorge went off. Hope if he needs resting it's only for a week. Seriously could use him against Newcastle though. Those guys are unpredictable, firing one week and walking the next. No slacking off for this one. Heal well Snakey and Jorge. We need you.

Any news on the injury? How serious? That idiot Gould reckoned he hurt it while he was trying to slow down (he had said he was simply trying to slow down originally), but I saw no evidence that he was slowing before he hurt it.

Crusher_Cleal said:
Any news on the injury? How serious? That idiot Gould reckoned he hurt it while he was trying to slow down (he had said he was simply trying to slow down originally), but I saw no evidence that he was slowing before he hurt it.
Cant see it being more than 1-2 weeks if any on the sidelines.
Looked like a minor hamstring problem but with Snake already having bad past leg injuries glad he came straight off.
No doubt he has lost a bit of pace but he seems to still score long range tries & seems to find just the right gears to keep some genuine speedsters from running him down.

Now people understand why the club only wants to offer snake a 3 year deal. His body will be lucky to last that long

Wolfie also seems to get injured every time he is tackled. A game by game proposition

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6