The sky is falling down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Here come the posts about we are gone, we will not win another game this season, too old etc etc etc.

But really, take a deep breath, count to 10 and think about tonights game.

We had nothing to play for, top 2 guaranteed where as the cows could snatch a top 4 spot and second chance in the finals.

We were playing away at cows HQ, 2nd most dominate home team behind us

We lost a lot of troops in the last fortnight including 2 of our spine

You only need to look at the cows effort last week to know they were thinking about this game, we on the other hand are thinking about the finals.

Sure it wasn't a great performance but anyone who thought we were likely to win this is on another planet.

Fluffy said:
Here come the posts about we are gone, we will not win another game this season, too old etc etc etc.

We had nothing to play for, top 2 guaranteed where as the cows could snatch a top 4 spot and second chance in the finals.

You only need to look at the cows effort last week to know they were thinking about this game, we on the other hand are thinking about the finals.

Sure it wasn't a great performance but anyone who thought we were likely to win this is on another planet.
Ill have some of what you've been sniffing.
Lets get happy people.

There is no doubt that the late withdrawls and big injuries earlier in the week meant that tonight became a matter of survival for next week.

I am not surprised by the result as its been consistent since the Souffs game that we have struggled with ball control and go forward.

All is not lost, we will be ready for next week!

The sky is falling down?

And Goosey Loosey checked Henny Penny's arms for fresh bruises and puncture marks.

All is not lost, though its not looking good either.

sheridanstand78 said:
There is no doubt that the late withdrawls and big injuries earlier in the week meant that tonight became a matter of survival for next week.

I am not surprised by the result as its been consistent since the Souffs game that we have struggled with ball control and go forward.

All is not lost, we will be ready for next week!

Add to this Parra are out of the eight, and melbourne are out of the top four. Not such a bad night!

Jerry1 said:
Fluffy said:

Ill have some of what you've been sniffing.
Lets get happy people.

Well I am not slitting my wrists like a lot of people are for the reasons posted above. If you choose to ignore the factors around tonights game and feel better having a whinge from behind your keyboard then that is your call, I will stick with reality, sure it is a reality where we have had a bad whack of injuries at the wrong time of the year but I am not some wanker that gets off on an "I told you so" negative prediction.

Well - it's not a one off unfortunately.

Siting there grinning saying everything's fine is just village idiot like.

We lost our mojo a long time ago. I can't remember the last truly good win,
Yeah I was at brooky last week and enjoyed the win but really - it was against a second string outfit.

We just haven't been up to top eight for a long time now.

Brett stewart could not play tonight because his brother was having his period.....spare me ... the lot of dont want to play for MANLY ... OFF

We have been rubbish for over a month, this was not a one off bad game. Its very hard to be positive right now but i look forward to next week and hope we can magically hit form again.

Been a long time if ever that I've seen a Manly side go from premiership favorites to also rans in the 4 weeks leading up to a finals series. Bookies know.

We had a lot to play for. Simple fact is the healthiest top 4 side will usuaaly win.the other 3 are healthy.we are decimated.common sense and history says we are done .just as certian is that every person on here will be cheering themselves hoarse at 7.45 pm next friday.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6