The Sin Bin is dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
It seems the sin bin or getting sent off has been replaced with being "put on report". In other words, if you take someone out these days you put your team at a distinct advantage. And if you do it on Grand Final Day you don't have to worry about being suspended this year.

Matai getting chicken winged tonight is a perfect example. What if that was the GF?

In the other Friday night game, Reynolds was only send to the sin bin having kicked, tripped and then given a head high tackle (all separate incidents)!

Should have been binned (at the minimum!) for the kick (even if it was third man he kicked) then sent off for a deliberate trip and not even been on the field to get binned for the high shot.

However... He'll get one week or something soft to be sure... NRL will not come down hard on that little turd for some reason..

doc said:
It seems the sin bin or getting sent off has been replaced with being "put on report". In other words, if you take someone out these days you put your team at a distinct advantage. And if you do it on Grand Final Day you don't have to worry about being suspended this year.

Matai getting chicken winged tonight is a perfect example. What if that was the GF?

In the other Friday night game, Reynolds was only send to the sin bin having kicked, tripped and then given a head high tackle (all separate incidents)!

Nothing would happen, if the refs again don't (or choose not to) notice it.

It depends who does it. If it was the other way around and Matai was the instigator he would have been sent off and the media would be baying for his blood saying the thug should be wiped out of the game.
I'd like to see the refs put on our oppositions jersey each week before they run on the field. It would help dispel any illusion of impartiality fans may have regarding the refs and would be a more honest representation of NRL policy.

I would like to see a 5 minute sin bin used to penalise repeat offenders. In the dirty dogs game last night, If Reynolds had been given a rest he might have calmed down.

ALso Nein were out of line showing Reynolds losing his temper in the dressing room, dont like how the privacy of that was breached.

I am not a fan of Reynolds but he should not have been exposed like that.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6