The Ryan & Woodsie banter thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And you wonder why it is happening to you?

Not at all. Doesn't affect me in the slightest munchero. How does it make you feel though mate? Come on big fella, give it to me....I want to see the absolute best you have .....

aaaaaaaand......go...

Not at all. Doesn't affect me in the slightest munchero. How does it make you feel though mate? Come on big fella, give it to me....I want to see the absolute best you have .....

aaaaaaaand......go...

Don't have to ... others are. have you checked your friends?

Don't have to ... others are. have you checked your friends?

Hey heeeeey..not bad...not bad...

But not great either. Probably a 4/10. I can see the angle though - plug into his sensitivities. Should get a nibble that way.

Your missing the point chikadee - anyone who would hide behind a user to troll (and you for supporting) says more about the both of you, and less about me...hahahaha :)

Come on maaate, I expect more from your responses than that !! I want you to say something that actually makes me "react".

Also, you still haven't told me how YOU feel. You ok?

Why are you so needy and insecure that you crave my attention?

Surely a man that wears a onesie and cries when he gets a troll has plenty of friends he can trust?

Why are you so needy and insecure that you crave my attention?

Surely a man that wears a onesie and cries when he gets a troll has plenty of friends he can trust?

Mate, who WOULDN'T crave your attention? Your a man for the people.

Yeeeah, I wear a Sea Eagles onesy. Put my hand up. I do love it. Going out tonight to celebrate the missus b'day, and just KNOW I'll end up in that bad boy around the fire !! Just too cozey.

Also, you ARE right, I do have plenty of buddies I can trust. How about you though? I want to know more about you - such an interesting character.

That being said, I still find you setting up a play date with myself and your little 5 year old niece a LITTLE awkward.

EDIT: Maybe it's the beer talking, but man, I DO enjoy our conversations. Always puts a smile on my dial.

Mate, who WOULDN'T crave your attention? Your a man for the people.

Yeeeah, I wear a Sea Eagles onesy. Put my hand up. I do love it. Going out tonight to celebrate the missus b'day, and just KNOW I'll end up in that bad boy around the fire !! Just too cozey.

Also, you ARE right, I do have plenty of buddies I can trust. How about you though? I want to know more about you - such an interesting character.

That being said, I still find you setting up a play date with myself and your little 5 year old niece a LITTLE awkward.

EDIT: Maybe it's the beer talking, but man, I DO enjoy our conversations. Always puts a smile on my dial.

Very unconvincing. Try a little harder to sound comfortable.

Very unconvincing. Try a little harder to sound comfortable.

Am I sounding comfortable? I'm wearing jeans that tend to be pretty tight around the ball region to be honest, but my missus demands I wear them, because she says they make me look so damned good !

I'd rather tracky dacks. Hey, or an Eagles onesy, woodsie !

I'm sorry if I'm not activating buddy. I'm just in a good mood. I love hearing you wind up though. You just keep making it about me though, and I'm waiting for woodsie hour to begin.

Tell me about yourself.

Maaaate, we were all having fun for a change. Let it go in the main section. Light hearted banter when everyone is ripping everythings head off.

@Harry Smith what are you disagreeing with man? I just repeated statistical data, and listed the two rosters side by side?

It's not like I made them up, so what are you disagreeing with unless your disagreeing to just disagree?

All your long winded dribble and complete misuse of "Statistical data" show is that 2016 was not as good as 2015 ... thanks scoop, and that fact has absolutely no bearing or relevance to your assertion that "they are ****ing us up"

(I hope your not the brightest in your family)

Unless of course you really are that stupid that you suggest facts such as the loss of Snake, Matai, Lyon, to injury and the defection of Foran were deliberate attempts by our owners to sabotage their own club.

All your long winded dribble and complete misuse of "Statistical data" show is that 2016 was not as good as 2015 ... thanks scoop, and that fact has absolutely no bearing or relevance to your assertion that "they are ****ing us up"

(I hope your not the brightest in your family)

Unless of course you really are that stupid that you suggest facts such as the loss of Snake, Matai, Lyon, to injury and the defection of Foran were deliberate attempts by our owners to sabotage their own club.

Hahaha - on a scale of 1 to 10, you instantly activated to an 11.

Hey, at least your not setting up play dates between 42 year old men, and your 5 year old niece, you creepy so and so - hahaha.

Sounds like you need a massage mate. Got a few veins in your forehead than need some stress relief.

Not even going to attempt to debate with you buddy, because you're just too aggressive and angry. I may or may not be the brightest in my family, but you come across as someone who would beat the living **** out of yours.

It's a worry.

Hahaha - on a scale of 1 to 10, you instantly activated to an 11.

Hey, at least your not setting up play dates between 42 year old men, and your 5 year old niece, you creepy so and so - hahaha.

Sounds like you need a massage mate. Got a few veins in your forehead than need some stress relief.

Not even going to attempt to debate with you buddy, because you're just too aggressive and angry. I may or may not be the brightest in my family, but you come across as someone who would beat the living **** out of yours.

It's a worry.

What were you crying like a baby about last week .... something about someone stepping over boundaries. If you read the rubbish you have just written, the foul nonsense you have insinuated against me, and feel that they were appropriate or proportional you have certainly become an hysterical fool.

However unlike you I will not ask the moderators to intervene, I will allow them to consider your comments themselves.

You really are a pathetic little man.

What were you crying like a baby about last week .... something about someone stepping over boundaries. If you read the rubbish you have just written, the foul nonsense you have insinuated against me, and feel that they were appropriate or proportional you have certainly become an hysterical fool.

However unlike you I will not ask the moderators to intervene, I will allow them to consider your comments themselves.

You really are a pathetic little man.

Yes, yes, yes. You're activated mate. Don't go on a warpath, and expect not to be put back in your kennel, which I have done. Your verbose aggression is an admission of defeat - so go ahead, burst an artery.

You're the one that intimated a play date with your niece would be appropriate. You're the one getting all angry & aggressive (over a footy web board - hahahaha - poor kid). You're the one being abusive, although when it's redirected, you go all high and mighty.

Go grab a cuppa, and go watch The Great Australian Bake Off. Count to 10, and breathe deeply (but not creepily). Relax mate, relax.

Yes, yes, yes. You're activated mate. Don't go on a warpath, and expect not to be put back in your kennel, which I have done. Your verbose aggression is an admission of defeat - so go ahead, burst an artery.

You're the one that intimated a play date with your niece would be appropriate. You're the one getting all angry & aggressive (over a footy web board - hahahaha - poor kid). You're the one being abusive, although when it's redirected, you go all high and mighty.

Go grab a cuppa, and go watch The Great Australian Bake Off. Count to 10, and breathe deeply (but not creepily). Relax mate, relax.

Please read my last post, it was not angry or aggressive at all.

So I guess that you do feel that your previous disgusting allegations were appropriate and proportional.

Please read my last post, it was not angry or aggressive at all.

So I guess that you do feel that your previous disgusting allegations were appropriate and proportional.

您的文章感到憤怒和研磨 - 為什麼我打擾你的時候都是這樣的回應嗎?說實話,當我現在看了你的帖子,這幾乎就像我在讀中國方言與你有多少運球向前噴湧

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8