The Ryan & Woodsie banter thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Aaah @Blue pill (Chief) comes in, lays out a heap of trolls, adds no value, and leaves again. A really sad example of the forum and boards these days.

If that is all you have mate, I really feel sorry for you, and honestly, each troll you hand out, is basically a sign of how sad your life is mate, so troll away.

It shows the type of character you are.

Last edited:
Aaah @Blue pill (Chief) comes in, lays out a heap of trolls, adds no value, and leaves again. A really sad example of the forum and boards these days.

If that is all you have mate, I really feel sorry for you, and honestly, each troll you hand out, is basically a sign of how sad your life is mate, so troll away.

It shows the type of character you are.

You use the signing of the turbo's to put sh1t on Ferris, yet a troll rating makes you question the standard of forums these days.

Bitchy.

You use the signing of the turbo's to put sh1t on Ferris, yet a troll rating makes you question the standard of forums these days.

Bitchy.
No, the fact that he comes in, and trolls every one of my posts, yet shock horror, you ride in on the trusty steed in defense of even that - hahahaha

And for the record, there has been an over riding element agreeing that Ferris under achieved this past season, so I stand by that comment, and the way I portrayed it.

We have ALSO provided stats from his Titans days and Manly days now to support the theory.

You just wanted to rip me, by disagreeing - with all people - Blue Pill....says a lot about you as well too be honest.

No, the fact that he comes in, and trolls every one of my posts, yet shock horror, you ride in on the trusty steed in defense of even that - hahahaha

No you are wrong as usual, I didn't defend Blue Pill, facts aren't your strong suit.

I just bagged you for being a hypocritical sooky girl.

No you are wrong as usual, I didn't defend Blue Pill, facts aren't your strong suit.

I just bagged you for being a hypocritical sooky girl.

Mate, Your just an old salty cynical prick, who is painted the with the same brush AS Blue Pill. You whinge, accuse & attack anyone with an opinion counter to yours.

And you KNOW you do - you have openly stated you attempt to hook and bait previously.

You think by presenting in an over bearing, derogatory way, you hold some form of weight, but it's just blither, piss and wind.

You defended Blue Pill trolling every one of my posts, and will now deflect, attempt to demean. Good luck to you Woodsie Pill.

Oh, and if you don't think we looked unfit (not talking injury) - even our depth, you're a moron, simple as that. You two are a good match truth be told - you and "The Pill".

Mate, Your just an old salty cynical prick, who is painted the with the same brush AS Blue Pill. You whinge, accuse & attack anyone with an opinion counter to yours.

And you KNOW you do - you have openly stated you attempt to hook and bait previously.

You think by presenting in an over bearing, derogatory way, you hold some form of weight, but it's just blither, piss and wind.

You defended Blue Pill trolling every one of my posts, and will now deflect, attempt to demean. Good luck to you Woodsie Pill.

Well that was a rational well constructed response. What next, you going to stamp your foot and pout.

Well that was a rational well constructed response. What next, you going to stamp your foot and pout.

Says Mr "I just bagged you for being a hypocritical sooky girl."

Who's the hypocrite now? Then, as suggested , you drum on with the droll derogatory response, as expected. Piss and wind mate, piss and wind.

As others suggest - you get "activated". I love that about you. It's almost too predictable.

You could have disagreed in the theory about us looking unfit in that particular post, and kept things civil, but you decided to get on Blue Pills bus, putting you in that same box (personally I think it's quite appropriate).

Who's the hypocrite now? Then, as suggested , you drum on with the droll derogatory response, as expected. Piss and wind mate, piss and wind.

As others suggest - you get "activated". I love that about you. It's almost too predictable.

You could have disagreed in the theory about us looking unfit in that particular post, and kept things civil, but you decided to get on Blue Pills bus, putting you in that same box (personally I think it's quite appropriate).

Okay, a well measured reply, and I won't even insult you or mention the fact that I think you are a dildo.

Could you please show me exactly where I defended or agreed with Blue Pill. As this appears to constitute 90% of your outrage, any failure of yours to present this evidence will clearly show you to be the ridiculous hysterical fool I think you are, and would call you if I hadn't said I wouldn't insult you.

Okay, a well measured reply, and I won't even insult you or mention the fact that I think you are a dildo.

Could you please show me exactly where I defended or agreed with Blue Pill. As this appears to constitute 90% of your outrage, any failure of yours to present this evidence will clearly show you to be the ridiculous hysterical fool I think you are, and would call you if I hadn't said I wouldn't insult you.

LOL come on. Deflect. Mate, you say things, as though your opinion has a measure of weight to it. I'm ok to say they do, when you present in a normal respectful fashion - because you are very articulate and intelligent - I'll say that.

When you call someone a sook (or this escalated when you claimed I was bitchy for being annoyed at an oxygen thief who comes on the forums, unloads trolls, then disappears) - this is where matters escalate.

You could have disagreed about the Ferris comment (which I put across in a light hearted way - as others saw it).

But no, you said I was bitchy for saying that a person who adds the type of value Blue Pill does degrades the quality of the boards.

Look at the way SimonSayers and I had a conversation earlier. Disagreeing, but doing it with complete respect. That's enjoyable. I'm sorry if you don't understand the difference in that, I really do.

LOL come on. Deflect. Mate, you say things, as though your opinion has a measure of weight to it. I'm ok to say they do, when you present in a normal respectful fashion - because you are very articulate and intelligent - I'll say that.

When you call someone a sook (or this escalated when you claimed I was bitchy for being annoyed at an oxygen thief who comes on the forums, unloads trolls, then disappears) - this is where matters escalate.

You could have disagreed about the Ferris comment (which I put across in a light hearted way - as others saw it).

But no, you said I was bitchy for saying that a person who adds the type of value Blue Pill does degrades the quality of the boards.

Look at the way SimonSayers and I had a conversation earlier. Disagreeing, but doing it with complete respect. That's enjoyable. I'm sorry if you don't understand the difference in that, I really do.

I ask you to present evidence of your assertion that I agreed with or defended Blue Pill and you call that a deflection? Do you actually read the sh1t you type.

Sorry didn't read past that, I will read the rest after you answer my question. Again so you can not misunderstand the question.

Please show me where I agreed or defended Blue Pill. Avoiding this matter isn't doing you any credit.

I ask you to present evidence of your assertion that I agreed with or defended Blue Pill and you call that a deflection? Do you actually read the sh1t you type.

Sorry didn't read past that, I will read the rest after you answer my question. Again so you can not misunderstand the question.

Please show me where I agreed or defended Blue Pill. Avoiding this matter isn't doing you any credit.

LOL, who do I need to be getting credit WITH? You? Hahahaha. I've answered your question numerous times already, but I will simplify.

+ I was having a go at that low life Blue Pill, who has been trolling every post of mine, yet adding no other value whatsoever (as he does with quite a few people), and has also been raised in the past by others.

+ You used that comment, to call me bitchy, because I made a light hearted dig at Dan Ferris, which other people found amusing. Therefore, if I DIDN'T make the post about Blue Pill, you wouldn't have claimed I was being "bitchy" towards him.

That is going in defense of Blue Pill.

End of the day, he's a flog, adds no value, doesn't comment or discuss matters with anyone. You had ample opportunity to call me names, bitchy, a dildo, fool, hysterical (anything in your kit bag) in the post about Ferris (who I am STILL right about by the way), but chose to do so after making a fair and valid comment about that stain.

Now, I don't need to, nor will have to convince you from this point. You're not a person who would ever admit fault, or concede, because you're a salty, stubborn old man, as I said. Just go off and play trolls with your buddy Blue Pill.

LOL, who do I need to be getting credit WITH? You? Hahahaha. I've answered your question numerous times already, but I will simplify.

+ I was having a go at that low life Blue Pill, who has been trolling every post of mine, yet adding no other value whatsoever (as he does with quite a few people), and has also been raised in the past by others.

+ You used that comment, to call me bitchy, because I made a light hearted dig at Dan Ferris, which other people found amusing. Therefore, if I DIDN'T make the post about Blue Pill, you wouldn't have claimed I was being "bitchy" towards him.

That is going in defense of Blue Pill.

End of the day, he's a flog, adds no value, doesn't comment or discuss matters with anyone. You had ample opportunity to call me names, bitchy, a dildo, fool, hysterical (anything in your kit bag) in the post about Ferris (who I am STILL right about by the way), but chose to do so after making a fair and valid comment about that stain.

No. that is your deluded interpretation and justification of my comments.

By pointing out that you carried on like a hypocritical sooky girl just because you got a troll rating does not in any way infer that I thought the troll rating was either accurate or justified.

No. that is your deluded interpretation and justification of my comments.

By pointing out that you carried on like a hypocritical sooky girl just because you got a troll rating does not in any way infer that I thought the troll rating was either accurate or justified.

Alright, I'm well and truly over this debate and topic. You win, if that's what you want in order to feel some sense of accomplishment. I just have no more energy for it.

I still think Ferris sucks as a fitness coach. A also still think Blue Pill is a low life, who just goes out of his way to antagonise.

I may polarise, because I wear my heart on my sleeve, but at least I'm open to discussing any topic - I also have a sense of loyalty & very much empathy.

But, DO you think Ferris (not including injuries - because that's out of his control mostly) got the best out of our first grade, and depth players? Honestly, I'd be interested in your theory on that.

I literally worry about players like AFB, our older players, players like Vave. We looked very fragile, like The Titans did the past 1/2 a decade (until this season, where they literally released articles about changing the way they attune, or look at their conditioning regimes). I've posted them here previously.

Alright, I'm well and truly over this debate and topic. You win, if that's what you want in order to feel some sense of accomplishment. I just have no more energy for it.

I still think Ferris sucks as a fitness coach. A also still think Blue Pill is a low life, who just goes out of his way to antagonise.

I may polarise, because I wear my heart on my sleeve, but at least I'm open to discussing any topic - I also have a sense of loyalty & very much empathy.

But, DO you think Ferris (not including injuries - because that's out of his control mostly) got the best out of our first grade, and depth players? Honestly, I'd be interested in your theory on that.

I literally worry about players like AFB, our older players, players like Vave. We looked very fragile, like The Titans did the past 1/2 a decade (until this season, where they literally released articles about changing the way they attune, or look at their conditioning regimes). I've posted them here previously.

Well that took all the fun out of it.

1) Blue Pill, I have no opinion on him/her. Doesn't bother me.

2) Ferris, (a) Injuries. It is drawing a fairly long bow blaming the large injury toll to the wrong type of preseason training and conditioning. My limited knowledge of the science precludes me from having a definitive view. from the little knowledge I do possess I do know that nearly all the sports doctors, physio's and strength and conditioning staff exchange information and generally adhere to the best practise principals. A grey area would be the handling of specific chronic injuries to some players. If anyone with greater knowledge ( maybe @yokahontas ) can shed some light I would be interested in learning more.

(b) Conditioning. From early in the season, players such as Snake, Matai, Lyon, Tom, Jorge, DCE, Parcell, Lussick were all carrying injuries that inhibited training during the week, and were never going to attain peak condition. The number of reserve graders drafted in were also never going to be as match fit as regular Fg'ers.

this is magic .. rip in boys

You would too, you creepo.

You obviously have a different interpretation of a play date than mature people have. And be careful what you insinuate you pathetic little dribbler lest you cross lines you cry about others crossing. To even suggest something like that shows how hypocritical and moronic you are.

And a tip. Look closer for blue pill. From what I have heard he is one of your "mates for years" and is in fact one of your facebook "friends". Problem is he can't stand you.

You obviously have a different interpretation of a play date than mature people have. And be careful what you insinuate you pathetic little dribbler lest you cross lines you cry about others crossing. To even suggest something like that shows how hypocritical and moronic you are.

And a tip. Look closer for blue pill. From what I have heard he is one of your "mates for years" and is in fact one of your facebook "friends". Problem is he can't stand you.

Ouch ! Sounds like your activated. Are you ok, or do you need a hug? I heard a whole lot of noise, and nothing substantiative in all that verbose.

Oh, and if one of my "mates for years" who is a FB friend feels the need to hide behind a secret username on here to troll people, it says more about him (and you for supporting) than anything about me.

Go back to setting up dates with your niece mate.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7