The Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
Will not win the comp with Mitchell Pearce at half. This guy is useless under pressure. The blues will never win a series either with him at half.

Roosters wont win the premiership!

pearce off will be the nsw half next year. the selectors love him.

most over rated half in the comp!

Didnt thwy say something about longest serving nsw half? What is it now? 8 years

I can not believe that over a 30 year period Pearce is the most capped halfback for NSW. When you consider some of the greats that have played for the state Pearce is not fit to clean their boots.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Is Wayne Pearce a NSW selector?

Yeah Dan they did say that 8 years of misery.

Bring on Adam Reynolds.

Yeah i think its time to drop pearce for reynolds. He is by far a better playmaker.

Pearce's uselessness has cost us at least 3 of the 8 series in my estimation.

Is there a worse halfback in the game at the moment? I'm struggling to think of one, Sandow maybe.

Can someone tell me why Foran can not play origin and McManus can?? Considering his allegiance to Scotland and Foran's to NZ. Both have lived in NSW for many years...

seaeagles4life said:
Can someone tell me why Foran can not play origin and McManus can?? Considering his allegiance to Scotland and Foran's to NZ. Both have lived in NSW for many years...

I think the top tier teams (ie NZ/England) you can't change allegiance (or at least it's bl**dy difficult once you've played for them), whereas the second tier, ie Fiji, Scotland...there is a time period. ie Minichiello has pledged allegiance to Italy for the World Cup so couldn't play Origin (but it only lasts for a year or two)

Why would Foz switch allegiance from the Kiwis, he is one of the proudest Kiwi players around and is destined to captain the team going forward

I remember years ago just before he came on the scene there was talk from league observers about Wayne Pearce's son being a good young halfback who was being wrapped as the future NSW halfback and the next big thing in clubland etc.

Those judges were wrong. Very wrong.

The best thing he ever did was schtook that hot bird from the pussycat dolls

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4