The roast and what did prince say to the red after friend was sent?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
well the title says it all really and I wanted to put wraps on the roast it has to be the best NFL show on tv, it's great and voss and geyer actually  seem to know what they are saying and have some decent things to say

Dan link said:
well the title says it all really and I wanted to put wraps on the roast it has to be the best NFL show on tv, it's great and voss and geyer actually  seem to know what they are saying and have some decent things to say
Is that Prince, from the Washington Redskins ??

it was Scott prince in a game earlier this year against the tigers

pj and meant Nrl iPhone just keeps replacing nrl with NFL

It was when the ref sent off Gibbs and Friend.

Prince said "that's unfair you sent a dumb front rower off and sent our smart hooker off"

Yeah Nutz has it right

Gotta say i like MG, he cops a lot of crap but i usually enjoy his views. Was hoping he would cut loose on Weidler

MG doesn't always get it right, but I've got to say I was cheering him on this morning. Weidler was being the biggest suckhole today. He must be absolutely spewing that Sonny didn't give him the "Sonny boards plane to France" exclusive.

I have no doubt there will be some exclusive though Wil, he is still keeping himself in the loop with Nasser and SBW

The Footy Show this week could be very interesting, i hope they bring MG onto it. For anyone unaware Gallop is coming in to talk about the state of the game, and pretty sure Gould is confirmed as well

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2