1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The road ahead.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyfan76, Apr 6, 2013.

1. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,341 / 111
    next week Sharks at home
    then Rabbits at home
    Dragons away
    Roosters at home
    Storm away
    Canberra at home
    the bye
    if we only win three of these we will be 8 from 11 and with the bye we would be on 18 pts in 12 rounds. That should be the minimum of where we are at and I'd expect on current form to be 9 from 11.
    After the draw we play the warriors then the dogs again then another bye. Even with players on rep duty and any injuries we shouldn't drop the easier games. We are looking good!

2. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Yep, we are looking nicely poised, only injuries and suspensions could really derail us.

3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Id be happy to just come away with the 2 points.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    week to week is my game plan

5. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    Last season we dropped a couple of easy games, namely against Parramatta and Penrith. Can't see that happening this season with the new found attitude. We must get one against the Rabbitohs or Storm and hold steady against potential top 8 sides.

6. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,792 / 122
    I am having some sort of premonition, a vision... hazy at first, but coming into focus.

Manly 2013 minor premiers!

How many tipped us to even make the 8? Remember in 2011 we were by no means fancied before the season began. Deja vu all over again...

7. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    Next Sunday our only Brookie home daylight game in 2013? Gotta get there!

8. mbe

mbe Active Member

Northern Beaches
    Ratings:
    +218 / 10
    And to think most of the tipsters picked the Bulldogs to beat us last night. We look to be travelling very comfortably at the moment and I think only Melbourne and Rabbits will really challenge us this year.That is provided we don't have too many injuries or suspensions.

9. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,341 / 111
    With the two bye weekends if we win half (9/19) our games from here on we will finish on 30 pts. We should have the talent and depth to do better then that.
    Is Todd carney out next week?

10. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    I'd be stoked if we can beat the Rabbitohs, Dragons and Storm in that run.

Above all I just hope we can keep our defensive record intact.

11. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,398 / 35
    According to most reports he is suppose to be out for 2 games, which should mean he misses next week against us.