1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Riff

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by COMMANDER, May 25, 2013.

1. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    Good team, Ivan Cleary should be congratulated for his efforts.

Can't say they are a smokey just yet, but jeez they are playing some good footy.

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    True, but the refs have been shocking.

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I picked pre season that they would be a 8-12 side this year and they are certainly coming good

Love or hate Gould, he is 1 of the best footy brains in the business. Ivan Cleary is a damn good coach and Gould knew that and they have built from there and haven't been afraid to upset people to instill the culture and future direction of that club, Kite is an outdtanding signing in that regard

Look at the rabble the Warriors had turned into within months of Cleary leaving
    [hr]
    And how the hell were they 3.40 before this game, that was ridiculous money for them

4. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,701 / 27
    I like the no excuses from them (as opposed to the Tigers). The Panthers have been missing some big names...rolled their sleeves up and just steamrolled teams. I have a soft spot for the Panthers, and I think Ivan Cleary is a quality coach.

5. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,361 / 111
    Who would ever pick the dragons to lose a half of footy 1-0?
    Panthers just keep doing it don't they.