The Resurrection!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I heard on the news a few moments ago that 'The Man' is calling his comeback - The Resurrection.

He doesn't half have tickets on himself, but I suppose we knew that. Claims he has unfinished business in getting picked in Rep teams.

Can any club afford his mouth and the publicity they will attract. At least Hoppa did his talking on the field!

You know I like his arrogance. Take it with a grain of salt and its very ammusing. i am an arrogant ****er myself so I am awe struck at his

Carefull wheel take it easy on the Zapa bagging. All bagging should be directed to myself as I don't give a toss............hahaha

So does Daniels !amazed !amazed :lol: :lol: :D

Lets put it this way shall we.

When was the last time Mundine or yourself put together a website?
Not just a website but a fully coded backend for a tipping comp and Survivor?????

- If the answer is never, then how dont you fall over more?

Yeh, but can you get off a cross and start a religion that has millions of worshippers? This is obviously the plan of The Man and we are all insignificant in his footsteps.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 08 2005, 12:25PM ]</span>

He is a tossa and is coming in at the perfect time now that Hopoate has been booted, everyone will hate him in the same way.

I just hope that when we play him the refs treat him like hoppa and give us lots of uncalled for penalties as well as the called for ones

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2