The Reshuffle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gergos90

DCE and Foz need to go. Even with them, I don't see us making the 8 this year. This is nothing new. Its been said on Silvertails 100 times before.

Yes, we've been down on troops the last few weeks, but id rather see us TRY something new rather than keep this complete and utter bulls**t going. Foz and DCE just aren't getting it done and their heads don't seem to be in it. Move them on. This is what i'd like to see going forward with an eye to the future.

1) Move Foz and DCE on....

2) Move Hiku to 6

3) Bring JLJ into 7. He can't possibly go any worse than DCE. We were 29-4 down against Sticky's Raiders, so yeah...we can't possibly go any worse

4) Bring Trbojevic onto the wing. His game is solid and he is up to it. He is the future of our club.

5) Sack Tooves. Look lets stop beating around the bush, he isn't up to it. We need a coach that explains EACH PLAYER'S ROLE TO THEM. Tooves doesn't do that. Coming from the professional background he has, he is not a man manager and he doesn't micro manage. He leaves people to make decisions on their own accord. That's all well and could in the corporate world, Tooves, but this is RUGBY LEAGUE! Players need to KNOW THEIR EXACT JOBS/ROLES...He's a coach that just walks around the locker room going 'Arrrrhh, OK Daly, you just get the ball to the..arrrr.....wide blokes...and ahhh....yeah, we should hopefully get some points.....Willie, you take the hit ups'

.....FFS Tooves is useless. Great clubman, but he's not a coach. He inherited a great side and setup from DE$ and that's that.

Yes, there isn't a ready made replacement, but as long as Tooves is in the hot seat, the longer this will go on.

6) Sign Sezer/Elgey and Maloney. That needs to be the goal for Kelly. The bloke has done NOTHING since he got in and he has a target on his head from the fans. He needs to deliver. I hear the Elgey chance has already been missed with the Tits offering him a 3 year deal and we subsequently offered him a 2 year....FFS....Give him a 3 year deal and throw an extra 100k a year in there. 100k a year is going to kill us....heck, it might even be a good excuse to get rid of C.BLAIR. That takes me to the next point

7) Sack Blair. Useless.

8) Sign a big forward. As the club enters these worrying times, I'm reminded of the period at the club before we signed BK. We need someone like the Bald bloke to come in and take charge and take Jake and JSL to the next level...Just like BK did with Gifty and Watmough.

End Rant...

DCE and Foz need to go. Even with them, I don't see us making the 8 this year. This is nothing new. Its been said on Silvertails 100 times before.

Yes, we've been down on troops the last few weeks, but id rather see us TRY something new rather than keep this complete and utter bulls**t going. Foz and DCE just aren't getting it done and their heads don't seem to be in it. Move them on. This is what i'd like to see going forward with an eye to the future.

1) Move Foz and DCE on....

2) Move Hiku to 6

3) Bring JLJ into 7. He can't possibly go any worse than DCE. We were 29-4 down against Sticky's Raiders, so yeah...we can't possibly go any worse

4) Bring Trbojevic onto the wing. His game is solid and he is up to it. He is the future of our club.

5) Sack Tooves. Look lets stop beating around the bush, he isn't up to it. We need a coach that explains EACH PLAYER'S ROLE TO THEM. Tooves doesn't do that. Coming from the professional background he has, he is not a man manager and he doesn't micro manage. He leaves people to make decisions on their own accord. That's all well and could in the corporate world, Tooves, but this is RUGBY LEAGUE! Players need to KNOW THEIR EXACT JOBS/ROLES...He's a coach that just walks around the locker room going 'Arrrrhh, OK Daly, you just get the ball to the..arrrr.....wide blokes...and ahhh....yeah, we should hopefully get some points.....Willie, you take the hit ups'

.....FFS Tooves is useless. Great clubman, but he's not a coach. He inherited a great side and setup from DE$ and that's that.

Yes, there isn't a ready made replacement, but as long as Tooves is in the hot seat, the longer this will go on.

6) Sign Sezer/Elgey and Maloney. That needs to be the goal for Kelly. The bloke has done NOTHING since he got in and he has a target on his head from the fans. He needs to deliver. I hear the Elgey chance has already been missed with the Tits offering him a 3 year deal and we subsequently offered him a 2 year....FFS....Give him a 3 year deal and throw an extra 100k a year in there. 100k a year is going to kill us....heck, it might even be a good excuse to get rid of C.BLAIR. That takes me to the next point

7) Sack Blair. Useless.

8) Sign a big forward. As the club enters these worrying times, I'm reminded of the period at the club before we signed BK. We need someone like the Bald bloke to come in and take charge and take Jake and JSL to the next level...Just like BK did with Gifty and Watmough.

End Rant...
well said , say no more

Sorry mate, but your rant is completely based on what you have read in papers or forums. You have no idea how Toovey coaches or manages players. I get that you are frustrated but don't get conned by the media into thinking Toovey is no good. Don't be a sucker.

There will be changes and after that performance there has to be! I think we need to put into perspective that we are in a position where if the hard calls are made now, the club will build as the season goes on and be a lot better to start next season.

The club has been engulfed by selifshness that spawned from our own inept board who were unable or unwilling to communicate with our senior players this time last year and now it has all unravelled. The day Foran signed with them we should have been negotiating with them to get the move done. He is no longer a Sea Eagle, it is all going through the motions now and an insult to guys like Cliffy and Alan Thompson who made that jersey their own.

.He's a coach that just walks around the locker room going 'Arrrrhh, OK Daly, you just get the ball to the..arrrr.....wide blokes...and ahhh....yeah, we should hopefully get some points.....Willie, you take the hit ups'

Now that is just lol worthy.

an employer will stick it right up your arse if u dont perform. u are paid to do a job, and if u dont somwone will step in. 2v is not the mould who has no balls to put the players in thier place (i.e. foz, Blair etc..) , he only releases his anger on the ref's.
he appears to have no people managment skills, which is a needed skill by coaches today.

Tom T is our future, we saw skills, enthusiasm in abundance, something we have lacked in 3 of the 5 games we have played this season. It is time to give him and his brother and some of the younger guys a go now. Our future will be ok, the club must ensure that all of our promising players are re-signed immediately, to do so would be an even bigger failure than not re-signing our halves!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4