1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The real tragedy of our loss to Canterbury is . .

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Sep 6, 2010.

1. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    . .  that Illawarra-St George don't have to play Canberra first up. I would have loved to see Canberra beat the chokers and intensify the choker legend.
    I'm hoping Illawarra, Easts or Wests-Balmain don't win the comp. The rest of the teams I can live with, and I'm not delusional enough to give us a chance any more.
    And our poor Under 20's have to play New Zealand, I presume in Auckland. Oh dear. That could be a 50-point loss if the recent form of both teams continues.

2. Rambofan

Rambofan Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The real tragedy was that some players dogged it ,gave up and played dirty effectivly throwing away any chance of performing and competeing in the first week of the finals.

Shame to qualify and be blown away before the whistle blows.

3. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    Nope, they play at Kogarah before our match on Sunday.

4. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    the real tragedy is that Souths didnt beat us into 8th spot and by wednesday you would have run out of things to post about with us being gone

5. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,845 / 192
    We make the top 8 and we call this a tragedy. what do we call the teams that failed to make it , the teams like the dogs , broncos , storm, rabbits,  eels, cowboys, and the rest,.......come on guys be proud of your team  cheer up , and have a rest, ;D ;D ;D

6. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Mediocrity will not be tolerated Boz, but i'll give you points for the effort :)

7. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    No, I wanted us to finish 7th. I'd give ourselves some chance against Penrith. And I'd love to see Canberra continue its hoodoo over Illawarra.

8. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    super post fro