The real reason why players are being moved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, while we're having random guesses, I'll throw it out there......SBW!!!

I hate to say it but I think the media are blowing it up and getting us excited and it will be Will Hopoate. He is a current origin player and the whole thing about us giving his old man a job really screams that we are doing a deal to get him back. There really is no other reason to give John Hopoate a job other than to sign his son.
Good side of that is I reckon he will be so much better for us than he has been for the Eels. I hope it is a bigger name but I don't think it will be.

in all seriousness we don't NEED another prop. Not saying I wouldn't take Moa I'd find room for him. But a back rower is a better fit.
Ok, while we're having random guesses, I'll throw it out there......SBW!!!
I hate to say it but I think the media are blowing it up and getting us excited and it will be Will Hopoate. He is a current origin player and the whole thing about us giving his old man a job really screams that we are doing a deal to get him back. There really is no other reason to give John Hopoate a job other than to sign his son.
Good side of that is I reckon he will be so much better for us than he has been for the Eels. I hope it is a bigger name but I don't think it will be.
How liberal does one use the words international and star? Dosent Hopoate fail on both counts? Sure as **** we be upset if we lost Hiku for Hoppa!

Ohh please let it be someone else - we need another slow centre like we need another ZtH.

It's not Hoppa, it's a 2017 signing plus it's an international! It'll be one of these boys-

Tamou
Klemmer
Cordner
Jackson

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8