1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Premiership is ours to lose!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Central Coast Eagle, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    Ok so i've had about 120 bourbons, BUT with the way we have played that half of football NOBODY will beat us if we continue it for the rest of the season!

fire truck yeah!

2. AshfieldBazza

AshfieldBazza Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    If anything we could be ahead by more, we had the Storm on the rack before the wolfman injury. that break helped the Storm recoup definitely. But definitely a great half of football

3. Terry-Randal

Terry-Randal Active Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Our biggest threat is injuries. We have lost three top players Hoppa King Wolfman for the season. I dont think we can win with all this anymore. These last 2 games manly should have rested all their players and made sure we have a team for the semis. coming 2nd or third doesnt matter. next week put the whole nsw cup team in.

4. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    where do you get Wolfman gone for the season from??

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    The possible suspensions and injuries will bite us hard.

6. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    OUR SEASON IS OVER............they always say footballers have no BRAINS
    thanks GLEN,BRETT,LUSSICK for throwing the season AWAY.....

7. Moops

Moops Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 26
    We have been committing football suicide since March 2009. Melbourne and Manly have been the best two teams for the last five years but really have only won one comp between them (2008). You have to take advantage of these eras

8. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,837 / 31
    That was my gf last night. I think we were so intent on bashing Melbourne we lost sight of the big goal. And once again no storm players injured fair dinkum they have done a deal with Satan apart from cronk those bastards don't get injuries.