The players are wondering . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Thanks Ryan.  My guess is that you and abnc are one and the same; half hearted supporters, not willing to put your hand in your pocket when things don't go your way.  If you support his nonsense, then you can go to the CC and close the door permanently please.  When a bloke states he's not going to support the club because we may not sign a particular player, then you've got to wonder about his loyalty.  I put my money in when your BFF was running around.  I support the Team Manly mate, not one individual player.   

Well, i was going to bite, but you know what DS. Your not worth the breath. I don't need to prove anything to you. I know where my loyalties lie.

You tell me.
You were the one that stated you have nothing to prove to DSM5.

Everyone needs to prove their worth to me. That's life as one of my lowly subjects.

DSM (Duff)

It's a joke mate...I typed (in error) last week DUDD instead of DUFF...then realised I'd made a mistake and corrected it...Duff commenetd that he liked it and was surprised I changed it ....so jokingly I have typed DUDD ever since...absoultly nothing "up my nose" at all, I very much like Duff's comments and simpy thought we were having a bit of fun....if he is upset at this jest I'll refrain from future posts involving his name

great post Barry Hyland
that's the thing
who the hell know's which team will turn up?
I hate even thinking that
what happened to this: the players are pro players, trained and committed to playing in the NRL. so why is "not turning up" even considered evan vaguely as an option?
NO
players: turn the hell up and play HARD for your wages
thats it
plain and simple
we fans pay to see that
and we don't pay to see anything other than that

If we want to compare it to a normal worker, there wouldn't be 1 on the planet that turns up for work 100% every day

Which team do you consider different to our's in that regard ?

forget that KE
consider the EPL in the UK
teams get beat by other sides with higher skill levels and better game plans and sure by ultra highly skilled star players
from the games I watch "not turning up" and playing lethargically and lazily and being overweight is not up for discussion
it doesn't happen at all ever
so the results of matches are decided by skill and tactics and the side with more skilful playing rosters
not whether the players look like they've eaten a pig each

Soccer isn't really a great comparison imo mate, as in soccer the big underdog always has a chance with goals being so hard to come by

If we just stick to our comp and looking at the 15 others clubs, nearly every one of them is in the same boat that we are in, you only have to be down 4-5% and you get rolled. We can perform far better than some patches of our form have shown, but all in all, we are still in there competing while not playing to our optimum

Obviously not at the same level as these blokes, but from my personal experience, you can have 2 perfect training sessions a week, turn up and game day and for some reason it just doesn't clikc

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6