the other winger with wolfy ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:
As noted on here previously, Farrar was traded by Cowboys for Bani. Enough said.

Ballin wasn't wanted at all by Brisbane, didn't rate him. He must be really ordinary in your eyes as well ...

Totally different Kiwi. Ballin wasnt wanted at a much younger age and hadn't played 1st grade. Both Bani and Farrar had played several 1st grade games. Obviously both teams thought they had similar ability. Bani now longer playing 1st grade.

the mauler said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:
As noted on here previously, Farrar was traded by Cowboys for Bani. Enough said.

Ballin wasn't wanted at all by Brisbane, didn't rate him. He must be really ordinary in your eyes as well ...

Totally different Kiwi. Ballin wasnt wanted at a much younger age and hadn't played 1st grade. Both Bani and Farrar had played several 1st grade games. Obviously both teams thought they had similar ability. Bani now longer playing 1st grade.

The Cowboys may have thought that, but that's why they're the Cowboys & Manly is Manly. We made out like thieves in that trade, Bani was never good after 2007 & his subsequent injury while Farrar is a solid utility back.

Lol do people thing Farrar is 34 or something ?

What Bani has done the past few years has absolutely zero bearing on Farrars performance or ability

Souths didn't think Galuvao was up to 1st grade not so long ago, how good has he been since ?

I just think Oldfield and Whare are better options than Farrar. Farrar IMO is a solid back up winger/centre. The other 2 have alot more ability, and could well be rep players in the future.

In saying that Farrar will be a handy back up if we are struck by injuries.

I think Farrar will be great when he covered in past years I always liked his performances.

the mauler said:

Farrar had personal reasons for moving back near family in Newcastle, and Manly provided that option.

Personally i'd have Whare just ahead of Olfield atm and i see Farrar more as a backup Fullback/centre

However, this is what trials (and the WCC) are for, all 3 are in the running and whoever performs best between now and round 1 will get it!

I'm backing Olds for the 1st crack......but he last year was reminiscent of Scott Donald with more strength, with Wolf taking the other wing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4