The other football....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker link said:
Gunners are coming second. That is all that matters anyway. We balance our books, look after the youngsters and play an exciting brand. Bloody northerners (except Bolton of course :) ) can look after themselves!

Haha MB. You screwed me. I was going to start getting abusive about this anti-Liverpool stuff coming from southern sh1te.
Maybe I'll say all southerners are sh1te except Gunners.

Think on this, Liverpool bashers. If the Pool don't win it, the chances are that the dirty Mancs or some bunch of southern wankers will. Of the big teams, the Pool are the only palateable ones. It's not exactly like Bolton, the Hammers or Blackburn have a chance. Could anybody stand to see Chelsea win again? It makes me sick.

Duff link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184812.msg287542#msg287542 date=1282804964]
Gunners are coming second. That is all that matters anyway. We balance our books, look after the youngsters and play an exciting brand. Bloody northerners (except Bolton of course :) ) can look after themselves!

Haha MB. You screwed me. I was going to start getting abusive about this anti-Liverpool stuff coming from southern sh1te.
Maybe I'll say all southerners are sh1te except Gunners.

Think on this, Liverpool bashers. If the Pool don't win it, the chances are that the dirty Mancs or some bunch of southern w****rs will. Of the big teams, the Pool are the only palateable ones. It's not exactly like Bolton, the Hammers or Blackburn have a chance. Could anybody stand to see Chelsea win again? It makes me sick.
[/quote]

Haha - yeah you can say that Duff!

Maybe you meant plateletable 'cos they're your blood bros ;)

We are 0 from 3 and playing Chelski next.....

Puts supporting a team like Manly in perspective (at least they are not total crap...)

Over rated league the premiership. He he. Proper football is played in the championship where for once my beloved team have had a good start to the season.

Good old Ipswich!

You must long fr the old glory days. All that said i would almost prefer to get relegated so at least we have a chance of winning something rather than playing for lower to middle table mediocrity

Has Keano found his feet?

lsz link said:
Good old Ipswich!

You must long fr the old glory days. All that said i would almost prefer to get relegated so at least we have a chance of winning something rather than playing for lower to middle table mediocrity

Keano needs to find some sense first, LOL, no just kidding. While he has made some 'interesting' decsions i think maybe and hopefully he is starting to get the boys playing the way he wants. As for the good old days. OH YES how we long for that. I wasn't born when the glory days with Sir Bobby happened but be nice if it were to happen again. Might be unlikely in this day and age though. Would just love to be back in the premiership firstly

tractorboy link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=184812.msg288704#msg288704 date=1283144146]
Good old Ipswich!

Keano needs to find some sense first, LOL, no just kidding. While he has made some 'interesting' decsions i think maybe and hopefully he is starting to get the boys playing the way he wants. As for the good old days. OH YES how we long for that. I wasn't born when the glory days with Sir Bobby happened but be nice if it were to happen again. Might be unlikely in this day and age though. Would just love to be back in the premiership firstly
[/quote]

Keane is starting to show some media savy at least recently. His last few interviews have been interesting and it looks to me with all the departures and the few arrivals he might be beginning to get the team playing the style he likes.

Early days yet but hopefully they can keep up the winning form and mount a challenge.

With teams like Hull and Pompey showing nothing in the first few weeks and teams like Middlesbourgh and Burnley only being somewhat convincing then it leaves the top wide open.

What about the year Marcus Stewart went on a goal rampage (was that your boys or have i got it wrong?)

I am also a massive Italian football fan (Milan are my team)....we are coming back with Zlatan and Robhino on the way!

Your right Russell about Keanos Interviews. His one on the weekend was one of the few where he seemed happy.
And the great Marcus Stewart. I loved him. The year we came 5th he as you said lsz he score a lot of goals. From memory he was the top scorer that year. In the prem. Or 2nd prehaps behind some crap Dutchman that played for Man utd. Ruud Van diver i think his name was, lol. I hate him for those that haven't guessed.

He almost won me my fantasy league that year!

I had him for next to nothing (with good old horse face up front)

Yeah horse face wasn't a bad player. Just will never ever forgive him for the dive he took to win a penalty in the 2nd last game on the season the year we went down. We lost 1-0. Ipswich fans known for their long memorys, I just hope I don't see him on the street i rather not go to jail.

Well, League free weekend in the football... this is going to make late Saturday night very very dull.

Not a bad line mata - lets see if you get any bites

As for international week i wonder how Capa will cop it

If they win well....why did this not happen in the world cup etc
Lose / not win well......the donkey call (not the players mind you..)

Matabele link said:
Isn't the other football Rugby Union.  Do we need a thread on prima donnas and dagos?

Ill bite...

With the way RU has been run and is being run it will be dead in 10 years, and then there will be no question. There is only room for one version of Rugby.

... Lets see if this gets a bite back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6