The "one of your best" thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anything posted by that loser who got banned a little while back whos name escapes me.

yes barks had many a solid dribble session

Well stop being precious!

Reminds me of the time his royal highness took his "preciousness" to a new level and threw all his toys out of his cot and threatened to leave and start up his own website in competition to this one, which of course would sound the death knell for Silvertails. :lol: Would have been him and Ryan trading posts with the tumbleweeds

At the same time he revealed his thinly veiled alter ego Sherlock. I still laugh at the one.

It's a pity those threads got deleted, they were the Lasseters reef.

I remember he lost Mod status after that, in fact most did. Then interestingly enough he was the first one to get it back weeks later :)

There would be so many but 1 of the many posts by Byso getting stuck into "Dazzler" for being a sh!t coach!!!!

I posted in late 2005 that I would walk naked to Brookie if Souths did not make the top 8 in 2006, from memory they finished 2nd last or was it last :blush:

haha, thats 2 silvertailians doing the walk of shame.

Where are you based UP, I dare say its a lot shorter than Nutz's Queensland walk.

Lismore so not that much shorter, about 25% less shame. We could break up the trip with a couple of sword fights :D

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine"

It never ceases to amaze how easy it is to enlighten your dull lives.

cmon on mata, fess up. You've had your fair share of sword fights in your time.

Anything Mata Mentions about Mundine. Would be included. To many to choose from to pick out a best comment.

Oh mata... spark up, mate!

UP... My sword is no match for your pocket knife!! :lol:

Is there a date for the ST get together.. I might have to start stretching and put my "helmet" on. I'm going to need to buy a hose reel too.. last time I went for a nude walk for one of my many excellent predictions I ended up grazing the end of the morton on the road.

Mata, your quite welcome to grab one of my first rate indepth analysis's and make a fool out of me. I dare ya too :)

Is there a date for the ST get together.. I might have to start stretching and put my \"helmet\" on. I'm going to need to buy a hose reel too.. last time I went for a nude walk for one of my many excellent predictions I ended up grazing the end of the morton on the road.

So you were drunk and fell over onto a speed hump

Is there a date for the ST get together.. I might have to start stretching and put my \"helmet\" on. I'm going to need to buy a hose reel too.. last time I went for a nude walk for one of my many excellent predictions I ended up grazing the end of the morton on the road.

I was wondering where you were going with that....I thought you might have been planning on making an apparatus to toke out of at the back of the Brookie Hill

:lol:

By the way you blokes speak about that mob called "the rockers" I might have a few friends already down the back of Brookie Hill.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2