The Official Site:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't believe people here say that there SHOULDN'T be info on the main site about players comings/goings. I swear sometimes I think people here argue the point...just to argue...

I just dont really care.

They do it at the end of each season from memory. It would be nice I guess but its pretty sad if you get your panties in a twist over something like this.

[quote author=Ryan]
I can't believe people here say that there SHOULDN'T be info on the main site about players comings/goings. I swear sometimes I think people here argue the point...just to argue...

ha....sounds like my mum!
[/quote]

I can vouch for that 8) 8) ;)

Ryan has a genuine point. It is a professional game; huge money for the club, players and officials; and paid for by corporate sponsorship, tv rights and fan contributions. Steppa has served the club. I can't see why it is so hard to provide reliable up to the minute information about player movements and injuries (where not deliberately concealed).

Despite the spam component of the club emails I receive I must say that information on the team selected, how to get to the ground, transport arrangements, upcoming events etc has improved outasight.

well players joining the club are obvious as publicity simply rasies a players value and can alsoe get otrher clubs involved which again raises the value of a player we may be chasing

I take it as more of a comment on Stephenson's status (or lack of it) at the club.

He's a PL player that covers when there is injury. The Sharks seem to attract those kinds of players:

Reick
Franze
Ettinghausen

etc

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4