The obvious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
as is usually the case the best side wins the comp after everyone tries to find a roughie.

unfortunately they were easily the best side all year and deserved it.

hopefully we can get back to our lofty standards over the next 2 or 3 years and threaten again.saints lose costigan and smith who were two of their best last night also.

Agreed Susan. Saints were the top side and managed to finally rid themselves of the chokers tag. Would have loved to have seen a fit Manly up against them in the big one.

Saints deserve it this year and last year. They lose alot nest year without Smith & Costigan. Also they lose Saffy who has been good for them.
Manly will need next year to gel and become for consistant. No one really stands out for next season. 

susan link said:
as is usually the case the best side wins the comp after everyone tries to find a roughie.

unfortunately they were easily the best side all year and deserved it.

hopefully we can get back to our lofty standards over the next 2 or 3 years and threaten again.saints lose costigan and smith who were two of their best last night also.
yeah congratulations susan, i didnt forget the thread...
..  i just didnt want it to be ..lol.. 

They were always going to win, people were always going on about their lack of attack, but you only need to score a couple of tries if you are conceding 10pts a match

Kiwi Eagle link said:
They were always going to win, people were always going on about their lack of attack, but you only need to score a couple of tries if you are conceding 10pts a match
I don't agree they were always going to win but they did deserve to win (although not on the grand final performance). It was not a particularly high standard this year though - a lot of good teams, but the Dragons were best but hardly outstanding. So many errors in the first half of the GF, they were lucky to still be in the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6