The NZ squad looks strong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I reckon Australia is in trouble. The Kiwi squad contains a fantastic pack of forwards, while we have so many front-line players unavailable.
Your thoughts on our chances?

The halfback will be there problem, if benji doesnt get enough support then they may struggle

Is Matai in the squad, and does this then count towards his suspension (more importantly).

To be 100% honest I hope they take it up to the Aussies, will make for a much better game if they do..I assume we all agree that England are no chance?

they always look strong for about 60 minutes each test..  its the last 20 that lets them down.....

The kiwi's have Maria hargraves - the great white myth. 

TBH who cares.  Bring on 2011 and home games at brookie oval with a young and enthusiastic team who won't fade in the second half

Always put out a good forward pack. It is the centres that worry me when a guy like Sau is in the squad on his form this year, but then again he seems to have the Olsen Filipina gene of going up 5 levels in a black jumper

Without Foran/Matai they will lose horribly

No point having so many forwards with no decent backs bar Marshell

Samoa Squad to play NZ in 4 Nations warm up Test

SAMOA: Tony Puletua (St Helens), Francis Meli (St Helens), Ali Lauitiiti (Leeds), David Faiumu (Huddersfield), David Solomona (Warrington), George Carmont (Wigan), Harrison Hansen (Wigan), Ben Roberts (Canterbury-Bankstown), Constantine Mika (Newcastle), Mark Taufua (Newcastle), Joseph Paulo (Penrith), Masada Iosefa (Penrith), Terence Seuseu (Manly), Willie Isa (Melbourne), Daniel Vidot (Canberra), Josh McGuire (Brisbane), Taulima Tautai (Cronulla), Quentin Togaga'e (Souths Logan), Frank Winterstein (Crusaders). One player to be named from Samoa domestic players: Tupu Ulufale, Tanielu Pasene, Vailoa Kereti, David Masoe.
Teofilo Lepou.
Coach: Steve Price. (Not that Steve Price - different Steve Price)

This may make me an unpopular character, but I'd rather Seu Seu on the bench than Bailey as our utility too be honest.

I'd go:-

1. William Hopoate
2. Ben Farrar (gone, I know)
3. Terrence Seu Seu
4. Tony Williams
5. Dean Whare
6. Chris Bailey

in that order. Sorry guys.

Ryan link said:
This may make me an unpopular character, but I'd rather Seu Seu on the bench than Bailey as our utility too be honest.

I'd go:-

1. William Hopoate
2. Ben Farrar (gone, I know)
3. Terrence Seu Seu
4. Tony Williams
5. Dean Whare
6. Chris Bailey

in that order. Sorry guys.

I'd rather Seu Seu tossed into a meat grinder to be honest.

Can't understand what you blokes see in him. The only time he has done anything half good for us was against the Dragons when they were starting to take their foot off the pedal.

His ruck defence is woeful & he seems to get confused easily (which is followed by him just running the football). DH runs aren't exactly all that good when you don't execute them immediately.

Bailey at least has promise & 'should' be playing better than he has been. IMO Bailey will go on to be a decent player at another club, Seu Seu won't. If we are dead set on having someone other than Bailey as the bench utility then I'd much rather Liam Higgins than Seu F#*$@ng Seu.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6