The no punch rule.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
What I hate the most about the no punch rule is that dogs like Adam Blair can be as germy and annoying as they like, without the fear of getting a smack in the gob. Bring in a one punch only rule so blokes like Blair will pull their heads in a little. :mad:

End rant.

Don't even start me on that grub...I was that pissed off after his verbal on Kingy/Matai I had to start vacuuming the house on ALL the ad breaks to relieve my frustration!:mad: (the bride is more than happy though...:dodgy:)

wombatgc said:
Don't even start me on that grub...I was that pissed off after his verbal on Kingy/Matai I had to start vacuuming the house on ALL the ad breaks to relieve my frustration!:mad: (the bride is more than happy though...:dodgy:)

Six pack of OP rum will take away the need to vacuum.

COMMANDER said:
wombatgc said:

Six pack of OP rum will take away the need to vacuum.

OMG OP Rum.... I would've punched myself out on that stuff!:p

I'd like to hear what Mark Broadhurst and Steve Bowden think of the no punch rule.....

Or Danny Moore and John Hopoate :p

Or Greg Dowling and Kevin Tamati

Or Steve Walters and Benny Elias

Or......that's enough for now.

They already have that rule, it's called a scrum!

On that topic does anyone else think it's pretty embarrassing when channel nine insist on having the spider-cam above the scrum. It shows the 'binding' up for the joke it is.

By banning the face to face, toe to toe, put your hands up and go for it, of course cheap shots and niggle will increase 100 fold. It used to be a sport for tough, intimidating players. Soon it will be a sport chock full of serial pests and germs who no longer have to fear being knocked out. Sigh.....I guess it's for the best, but it feels grottier now.

HoldenV8 said:
I'd like to hear what Mark Broadhurst and Steve Bowden think of the no punch rule.....

I bet you Andrew Johns and Garry Jack are fans of it though.

Chip and Chase said:
HoldenV8 said:

I bet you Andrew Johns and Garry Jack are fans of it though.

No idea what Gary Jack said to Ian Roberts, but it must be the worst "seemed like a good idea" decision evar.

gday all,It has really become a blight on many sports this trash talk or sledging whatever you want to call it and the fact that perpetrators very rarely are called to account but anyone who retaliates is punished.Perhaps its time for someone to say to these blokes something along the lines of "meet me out the back of the sheds after the game and we can sort it out man to man".Wishful thinking I knowbut if a bloke has something derogoratory to say to you he should at least get a smack in the mouth for it.
cheers mike

Adam Blair is an absolute A grade tool. This is another guy who has done nothing....for how long now?? 2012 he went to the Tigers so is into his 3rd season and has done nothing and he wants to start verballing and niggling after winning a couple of games.

The NRL don't ever seem to anticipate issues with their rules. No punching, so we then have this niggle etc. If a player stays down there will be a replay for any kind of head contact which will result in a penalty....however this leads to players staying down to exploit this rule and then we scream bl***y murder that the game is becoming like soccer.

STOP CHANGING THE GAME!!

Killer03 said:
Adam Blair is an absolute A grade tool. This is another guy who has done nothing....for how long now?? 2012 he went to the Tigers so is into his 3rd season and has done nothing and he wants to start verballing and niggling after winning a couple of games.

The NRL don't ever seem to anticipate issues with their rules. No punching, so we then have this niggle etc. If a player stays down there will be a replay for any kind of head contact which will result in a penalty....however this leads to players staying down to exploit this rule and then we scream bl***y murder that the game is becoming like soccer.

STOP CHANGING THE GAME!!

What changes should they make to fix this? ;-)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2