The next generation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Well done to the U19's winning the world cup, led by mom performance from the next McGrath - Josh Hazelwood (a good NSW boy)

Mitchel Marsh also looks a good young player, good batsman who is 6"5 and bowls 135. Could well replace Watson in 4 years or so.

Some familiar names in the squad as well, McDermott, Buchanin and Marsh.

Hazlewood is the one to watch for us. Very exciting bowler.

Marsh didn't have a great tournament with the bat, but was a good leader. He's shown what he can do in the domestic short forms of the game. Obvious talent.

Richardson was another who really shone this tournament for his all-round skills.

Gotta love McDermott's kid too. Absolute dead spit for his old man. Right down to the zinc.

Didn't see as much of it as I would like, 7th was a poor result for NZ with the calibre of team we had there, some of them are certain to be future internationals.

I should mention well done to the pakis considering Umar akmal and amir?? (one of the bowlers) could have played but are already playing well in the top team.

Yeah, Mohammed Aamer has been very good at times for Pakistan. Plenty of question marks over his actual age though.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Didn't see as much of it as I would like, 7th was a poor result for NZ with the calibre of team we had there, some of them are certain to be future internationals.

Certain internationals for NZ. Means fcuk all really.

Hazlewood's the man for sure. Pure class.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=182351.msg250342#msg250342 date=1264916138]

Certain internationals for NZ. Means fcuk all really.

Hazlewood's the man for sure. Pure class.
[/quote]

Mark down the names Kane Williamson, Corey Anderson, Jimmy Neesham and Tom Latham and remember where you got them from when they are spanking international attacks in 5 years ;)

Definatly had a good game last night and isnt that old at 23, a good summer and he should be on the fringe of the aussies - looks to be able to bat a bit so can push for a one day or T20 spot to get the foot in the door.

Canteen Worker link said:
Hazlewood is a Bendemeer boy who learned his cricket in Tamworth!!!  Good pedigree!!!

Hazlewood will play 100 tests at the minimum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7