The new Godfather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Hearing what Toov's had to say in support of this team tonight. What a Leader.

He may not have the Coaching job. He may have been old school, He may not have been the world best coach. But tonight more then ever, to me at least, it still feels like that tough as nails little bloke, he is now this clubs true spiritual leader.

He even threw in that Toovey wit..... Something along the lines of, "Nah I never got the impression any player wasn't putting in, sure we didn't play that great that day, but parramatta sure didn't play much better. So if they want to investigate someone for not having a go perhaps they should go investigate them..."

Arko Once owned that mantle, Godfather, But as we know Eras end.

I think its time we appointed Toov's with that title. No longer coach, yet he just can't be killed off. He Dosent want to coach against his Manly side, and still after so many chances, never a bad word about this club, has ever left his breath.

I'm going to announce it, Toov's is the new God Father of The Sea Eagles. Geoff Toovey He is the spiritual leader of our club. The Penns could not find him a job, so it's our job to give him one.

What makes it even better, is I reckon Toov's having such public recognition, such a Perception, such a following, would really piss that Zorba off!!!!!!

Toov's support for his players even now should be seen as a sign of how Manly unite. The Manly way, we are at our best, when its backs against the wall.

Tomorrow night is massive game in our season, an enemy who we simply must defeat. But we all know Trent and the team will be up against so much more then just the raiders in this game in Canberra, it is as simple as that.

Summons all your Maroon and White garb, Summons up other Manly supporters who have enough courage to fight for the cause.

Further infantry is needed Feathered Friends.

Trent whilst we support you, you need to know, where this support comes from which has your back.

"Toovs is the new Godfather"

Last edited:
He may he back one day as an official to put the club back on track. Like Turvey at the dogs in their time of need.

image.jpeg
Scott Penn is busy defending the club also. Keep up the good work Scott.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4