The New Anthony Mundine - Justin Hodges (Go The Blues)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
I swear that the new Anthony Mundine of the NRL is Justin Hodges. What a real prick this dog is for carrying on like he did. I reckon if White would have walked over to him he wouldn’t have carried on how he did like a spoiled little pratt that had his toy (boy – price) taken away from him, he would have shat himself stupid.

Gotta admit that I did enjoy the biff (call me old school) but its great seeing two guys standing toe to toe and going hell for leather for it.

Poor old Wolfie didn’t really have an exciting game again tonight but at least he didn’t drop the ball too often.

Glen didn’t get much game time tonight but I wish when he runs at the line he wouldn’t stop and turn his back into the tackle for the offload. He is far better when he attacks the line and slips a pass when someone is running off of him.

Teddy Bear  had a solid performance however Choc deserved man of the match, he had an absolute blinder tonight, well done choc now go out there and play like that for Manly and win us a back to back premiership.

Hope all our boys come out of tonight’s game unscathed so that we can put 40 on the shire scum gummies.

What about Hodges coming in last in the tackle that Kiddly got as the first New South Welshman to be tackled after Price was taken off. He came in with the top of his forearm in an attempt to contact Kiddly's head which is what Ben Creagh got his time in the sin bin for because he saw it happen and was retaliating for Kiddly.

Hodges has got the talk the talk but definitely can’t walk the walk. This clown is as irritating as Mundine.

I wonder in what toilet cubicle the toads will be celebrating in tonight. I just hope they have their camera phones with them as Lockyer stumbles down some stairs once again.

How soft were the dogs !!! Yelling to bring it then didn't have the balls to run the pill up, instead kicking it away

Thurston should be 6 wks minimum for a kick in the head, will get 2. Waterhouse send off was pathetic

Once again Slater was **** and no mention of that

justine hodges is a disgrace. i also remember when was suspended for giving an up yours to the refs back.

It would have been great if one of the boys decked him instead.

but seeing that cheat price decked was brilliant.

Did you notice too that when Kimmorley tackled Hodges near the Queensland line, the cat was happy with the tackle thinking Brett got him high. Brett was at 1st marker and all he did was mouth off. then when Kimmorley was back in the defensive line he pointed too him and gestured to cut his throat.

Gees Kimmorley would have to have been the smallest bloke on the field and he was at marker after the tackle so why didn't Hodges put one on him then, the man (girl)is a cat.

Lets face it though, as if we werent stoked Gidley got smacked in the head!

Yeah good point Dan. Once again I don't think he stepped up. They crapped on about his cover tackle on Boyd but that was a tackle you would expect any fullback to make and should make, from school boys to NRL. Again he made some poor errors, yet we'll  hear how tough he was playing on with busted ribs for his state, his the best blah blah blah.

Farrah played with busted ribs and made a few errors and they critised him for putting himself before the team. FFS I don't see any difference with Kidley apart form he must do special favours for Bellamy.
For a captain he had a pretty poor series riddled with school boy errors yet that won't get a mention.

By the way how much stronger were we with Wing and Ennis in hooker.

THe halves did a perfect job of just getting the ball out wide and distributing rather than trying to over-play everything.

Gidley was hugely disappointing. Dump the media love-child. Noddy's kicks were ordinary but everything else he did showed the passion we missed - he gets another gig.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6