The Myth that is Todd Greenberg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Greenburg on TripleM Sydney said he won't be fining Neil Henry for suggesting there was an NRL conspiracy after the 7 tackle farce "because he spoke from the heart and showed the raw emotion of losing an NRL game"

Is this not a joke post???

but he said after Toovey in regard to coaches at pressers...

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8708815

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg said Toovey crossed the line with his emotional reaction.

"I accept that emotion is a big part of our game but that is not an excuse for making unwarranted attacks on match officials," Greenberg said in a statement.

"There needs to be a balance between coach's expressing their opinions and their emotions and showing respect for the game and the match officials in that process."

Under NRL rules, excessive criticism is deemed as moving beyond identifying perceived errors and making an emotional attack on match officials.

Ceagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Greenburg on TripleM Sydney said he won't be fining Neil Henry for suggesting there was an NRL conspiracy after the 7 tackle farce "because he spoke from the heart and showed the raw emotion of losing an NRL game"

Is this not a joke post???

nope

So henry blatantly implies that the comp this year is rigged to have a souffs/roosters gf and toddy thinks that is ok - righty oh! We all know that is true but I didn't think the nrl would let one of their coaches stat that in a press conference

Hopefully this is a precursor to the announcement that Manly's appeal against Toovey's fine was successful.

All I've heard from the Cowgirls is accusations of cheating by officials and conspiracies that go all the way to the top of the NRL. If that's not worthy of a $10K fine then what is ?? If Greenburg lets Henry, Tate and Thurston continue to make public statements that blatantly question the integrity of the game then he is not fit to hold his position.

If whinging ever becomes an Olympic sport we now know we at least have a team capable of knocking off the Poms for Gold. Just send the Cowboys.

Speaking of Ol' Smirky, wonder when he will resign from his NRL position over his central role in the Barba cover-up?

Hey Toddy, hope you enjoy your new job as secretary-manager of the St Georges' Basin Bowling Club.

This has got to be a gee-up?

On a scale of 1 to 100. 1 being Wayne Bennett (saying nothing) and 100 being Fox Mulder (or Clive Palmer) then Toovey would be a 30 or 40. Yeh fired up but not really saying anything conspiracy wise, more just incompetence.

Henry, Chin and Giggles would be off the richter scale....this is phucking unbelieveable??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2