The Myth is busted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good old refs evening up the penalty count in the final 10 min. It's was 5-0 until we got 3 on the trot when we were down by 18

What's up guys. Greg is funny. We have seen blokes like him on here before and when Manly smash the opposition and win a grand final 40-0 there is no sign of them. Enjoy the comedy as it won't last as he will be a no show when Manly start having a decent winning streak which won't take long.

Even a dumb **** like Greg can see that DCE has improved in every game.
Back under your rock, you turkey.

Greg (lower case c)hoice was nowhere to be heard when we did win those games. Maybe he's that clown 'North Sydney Bear' who tiresomely refers to M-W as 'woManly scum'.

God no, Lotti.....although he's almost as funny as her....Greg simple suggestion mate, wait until the end of the game to comment...that was your problem last night just jumped the gun a bit early.

Can we just refer to Lotti from now on as SWWBN (She Who Won't Be Named). Fortunately I avoided most of her dribble but I saw enough that just the name gives shivers.  :)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Im assuming it is someone with multiple accounts here and just wants to cause trouble
I'm assuming it's someone with multiple personalities.:)

SwornEagle link said:
Fu*k off troll!

I called you out weeks ago you little prick!
for someone that states they follow our great club there are 62 posts of dribble, criticizing everything and everyone

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3435;sa=showPosts

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8