The Mullane Award

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
For those of you who read/look at LU,this shall be our version of the Carriage award given to the player who screws the pooch the hardest causing either alot of heartache or a loss to our team

It is located in the correct place within this forum as this thread will be pure whinging/bitching about stupidity

This is intended for fun and perhaps be used about other teams players if popular demand overrides intended idea,the name may also be changed by popular demand,i just cannot remember a player worse than that bloke...

For last weekend i nominate Jamie Lyon for his kick on the 1st tackle.....it was Mullane-esque......very inspirational....

Previous week was David Williams for dropping that sitter of a pass from Lyon with a clear run to the line (Or was that the weekend before)

A true Mullane would be a kick into the Jane Try stand

Pity its only players otherwise robinson would be a front runner.

Interesting idea though Shane, I like it :)

Jarred Hayne taking out the corner post for no reason.

Skip to 1:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Jv1EyuO8Y&feature=player_profilepage#t=68s

jeez the eels body language is terrible, even after they score a try.

For this weeks Mullane award im nominating the inspirational efforts of Oldfield,He had probably the worst game of his life but oh my god it was a shocker,everything he done turned to **** within the blink of an eye

I think he might even clinch it for the season with that effort

As much as I love the man and have NEVER bagged him on any Forum, T-Rex's pass to Neville Nobody on Sunday was a shocker!

lismore_fan said:
As much as I love the man and have NEVER bagged him on any Forum, T-Rex's pass to Neville Nobody on Sunday was a shocker!

Indeed, but he was not happy about it and I loved that, Ballin did a few of those himself

The Eagle said:
For this weeks Mullane award im nominating the inspirational efforts of Oldfield,He had probably the worst game of his life but oh my god it was a shocker,everything he done turned to s**t within the blink of an eye

I think he might even clinch it for the season with that effort

agreed, that was a shocker from him. Can't think of a worse one.

Actually I will nominate Glenn Stewart for the Melbourne game

I thought Trex had a worse game than Lussick, only just redeemed by a few breaks, then failing again by taking the wrong options after making those breaks.

He gave away several penalties, for off side, a suplex and was in general atrocious. Dropped the ball several times in crucial places, and what the hell was with that run from Dummy half on the 5th tackle?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6