The most important thing about a Sharks exit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
These clowns have been given a grant of millions to upgrade their Stadium and they've parked it in investments as they rely on the interest for their survival.

If they are forced to exit I think Mayer could make a very good case for those funds to be diverted to the Brookvale Oval upgrade as Shark Park will no longer need the cash. 

Matabele link said:
If they are forced to exit I think Mayer could make a very good case for those funds to be diverted to the Brookvale Oval upgrade as Shark Park will no longer need the cash. 

It sounds like a good idea to me.

I thought they relied on a whopping overdraft to survive.  I'm sure that St George bank, aka Westpak would have something to say about the diversion of funds from the Sharks to a third party, namely us.  I think we'd be better of going for the return of the 200K we lent them years ago.  Better get in line now. 

DSM5 link said:
I thought they relied on a whopping overdraft to survive.  I'm sure that St George bank, aka Westpak would have something to say about the diversion of funds from the Sharks to a third party, namely us.  I think we'd be better of going for the return of the 200K we lent them years ago.  Better get in line now. 
  Imagine what their overdraft would be without the $10million for the Stadium they're sitting on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4