The most disappointing club this season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it only comes down to Warriors, Tigers, Raiders, Knights and Eels

Tigers I can probably excuse a touch, horrendous injury run has really stunted them. They were playing good footy prior to the situation with Farahs mum, and you could see the effect of that during the minutes silence. Am prepared to give them some leeway

Warriors, they probably win it for me. They have also had some injury concerns along with depth and inexperience but coaching and management have really let them down this season

Knights, top 8 side last year and only added class to that roster, huge fail there. Gidley a big loss at NRL level, but not a loss they shouldn't overcome. If it wasn't for Big Willie I think they would still be struggling

Raiders, lost Campese and that is big, but jeez they have been crap. Week to week who knows what they will trot out. Performing well under potential

Eels, big attitude problem around that joint, Kearney may not have been world class but deserved better than what most of them put in for him most weekends

I think it only comes down to Warriors, Tigers, Raiders, Knights and Eels

Tigers I can probably excuse a touch, horrendous injury run has really stunted them. They were playing good footy prior to the situation with Farahs mum, and you could see the effect of that during the minutes silence. Am prepared to give them some leeway

Warriors, they probably win it for me. They have also had some injury concerns along with depth and inexperience but coaching and management have really let them down this season

Knights, top 8 side last year and only added class to that roster, huge fail there. Gidley a big loss at NRL level, but not a loss they shouldn't overcome. If it wasn't for Big Willie I think they would still be struggling

Raiders, lost Campese and that is big, but jeez they have been crap. Week to week who knows what they will trot out. Performing well under potential

Eels, big attitude problem around that joint, Kearney may not have been world class but deserved better than what most of them put in for him most weekends

Titans for me I reckon.
With their forward pack - Myles, Harrison, Bailey, Douglas + Bird. Srama he's pretty handy. + recruiting Idris I thought they'd have gone better than what they have.
I like their back 3. Especially Gordon. Would love to have him at Manly.
Admittedly Scott Prince has been struggling for a while now but that Sezer bloke seems to go ok.

Titans for me I reckon.
With their forward pack - Myles, Harrison, Bailey, Douglas + Bird. Srama he's pretty handy. + recruiting Idris I thought they'd have gone better than what they have.
I like their back 3. Especially Gordon. Would love to have him at Manly.
Admittedly Scott Prince has been struggling for a while now but that Sezer bloke seems to go ok.

bones said:
Bulldogs. It's always disappointing to see them do well.

Agree strongly Bones, I was about to say the same thing when I saw this topic, looks you beat me to the punch.

bones said:
Bulldogs. It's always disappointing to see them do well.

Agree strongly Bones, I was about to say the same thing when I saw this topic, looks you beat me to the punch.

Roosters have been pretty woeful 2010 GF to 3rd last but Warriors 2011 GF to 4th last gets my vote.

Roosters have been pretty woeful 2010 GF to 3rd last but Warriors 2011 GF to 4th last gets my vote.

I agree the warriors have been the most disappointing this year.

Newcastle and Tigpies are a close 2nd.

I agree the warriors have been the most disappointing this year.

Newcastle and Tigpies are a close 2nd.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4