The most disappointing club this season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
It has to be the Worriers. From Grand Finalists, and having a myriad of talent to pick from and Toyota Cup triumphs over the past few years, they should be a top four team every year.
The rubbish they dished up to their home crowd yesterday was a disgrace.
Did we break their hearts the previous week?

It has to be the Worriers. From Grand Finalists, and having a myriad of talent to pick from and Toyota Cup triumphs over the past few years, they should be a top four team every year.
The rubbish they dished up to their home crowd yesterday was a disgrace.
Did we break their hearts the previous week?

Manly, as its august and we havn't gone back to back yet. What are they doing

Manly, as its august and we havn't gone back to back yet. What are they doing

Tigers have also been under achievers this season IMO. Promised so much at the back end of last year.

There was also a lot of hype around Newcastle, maybe purely on the back of Wayne Bennett. The Knoughts haven't delivered on that hype.

In all honesty the Warriors weren't the second best team in the comp last year, and were pretty lucky to make the GF. If things go their way they are hard to stop, but consistency has never been a high point of their play.

Tigers have also been under achievers this season IMO. Promised so much at the back end of last year.

There was also a lot of hype around Newcastle, maybe purely on the back of Wayne Bennett. The Knoughts haven't delivered on that hype.

In all honesty the Warriors weren't the second best team in the comp last year, and were pretty lucky to make the GF. If things go their way they are hard to stop, but consistency has never been a high point of their play.

I think Warriors have failed to live up to expectations. Their team is fairly intact from last season, though I have to say that they were lucky to be there last year and I do not think were worthy of the Grand final.

Of the teams that had the most promise this year it would have to be Tigers, although a lot of it was media hype they still seemed like they would make a good shake of it and showed a lot of promise. They have failed miserably thus far though.

Parra were expected to do poorly and they have lived up to that, Panthers the same.

I think 11 through 16 were about what I was expecting of those teams, and all the ones above that were always going to be a lottery. Titans have been the biggest surprise for me with their comeback and Sharks for making a strong early run, though when they signed Carney I imagined that would happen.

I never held high hopes for Newcastle, they need at least another year to build a team and then gel.

I think Warriors have failed to live up to expectations. Their team is fairly intact from last season, though I have to say that they were lucky to be there last year and I do not think were worthy of the Grand final.

Of the teams that had the most promise this year it would have to be Tigers, although a lot of it was media hype they still seemed like they would make a good shake of it and showed a lot of promise. They have failed miserably thus far though.

Parra were expected to do poorly and they have lived up to that, Panthers the same.

I think 11 through 16 were about what I was expecting of those teams, and all the ones above that were always going to be a lottery. Titans have been the biggest surprise for me with their comeback and Sharks for making a strong early run, though when they signed Carney I imagined that would happen.

I never held high hopes for Newcastle, they need at least another year to build a team and then gel.

bones said:
Bulldogs. It's always disappointing to see them do well.
Lol, you're on a roll again with the one-liners.

Tigpies for mine. I have a brother-in-law who is a passionate Tigers man, even though he lives in Manly and the rest of his family are big Manly fans. This year has been hilarious, I never even have to say a word.

Began this season as outright favourites to win the comp. Injuries haven't helped them but neither has poor form, especially in the area of their long-term weakness, namely doing the hard yards and grinding out the tough times.

So, are they even still contenders? Of course not, but then again, they weren't contenders at this stage back in 2005 either. A loss to the Eels tonight will finish them, morale-wise. A gutsy win, and who knows, they may still be a danger.

bones said:
Bulldogs. It's always disappointing to see them do well.
Lol, you're on a roll again with the one-liners.

Tigpies for mine. I have a brother-in-law who is a passionate Tigers man, even though he lives in Manly and the rest of his family are big Manly fans. This year has been hilarious, I never even have to say a word.

Began this season as outright favourites to win the comp. Injuries haven't helped them but neither has poor form, especially in the area of their long-term weakness, namely doing the hard yards and grinding out the tough times.

So, are they even still contenders? Of course not, but then again, they weren't contenders at this stage back in 2005 either. A loss to the Eels tonight will finish them, morale-wise. A gutsy win, and who knows, they may still be a danger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4