the milky bar kid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i will be referring to the princess as the" MILKY BAR KID" from now on.he no longer deserves the rough and tough tag of "princess".a pink tutu is no longer appropriate.

he should be made to where a white jersey and cowboy hat and throw milky bars to the crowd while knocking off litres of dairyfarmers finest.

As we know he is playing injured etc....etc. He is a passenger, its no good for himself or the team keeping this up.

Agreed. And to be honest, Curtis, Bryant, Hecks, Cleal, Cuthbo etc are better than him in PL as well.
He shouldn't even make THEIR bench.

agreed Bryant is an ernest tryer and performing much better than the Milky bar kid.

Ijust dont know what happened, did the rest of the comp catch up with him, because he honestly was a very promising player 2 years ago

my Nana could catch up with him.

hes like the harbour ferry trying to get back on side after one of his rare tackles, which i might ad is usually as third man in flop over the top.

King was an absolute disgrace. Pathetic, joke, patsy. There are just no words that truly describe how week and lilliy livered he was yesterday.

He cannot be picked next week/

If he is injured he needs to stay on the sideline till he is well. Did we concede most of our points when he was on the field or is that just my imagination?????

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2