The Milford Situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
With his father's apparent ailing health or homesickness.
It'll make the Raiders look bad if they don't release him on compassionate grounds especially if his father unfortunately passes away whilst his in Canberra. But I can understand the Raiders stance on this.

To make it fair here's what I'm proposing - Canberra release him to the Bronco's but with a few proviso's made by them and the NRL.
1) During the length of his Canberra contract up until the end of 2014 - the Broncos aren't allowed to field Milford against them even in final's - Wigan has applied something similar with Gareth Hock they won't allow him to play against them. Hock's current club Widnes can't select him against them.
2) Bronco's give the Raiders 2 U20's players

This way both parties win.

These kind of situations really have to be sorted out on a case by case basis, which is pretty hard for us to assess as we don't know all the factors.

Certainly though the Raiders have had more than their share of misfortune, when you consider that Carney & Dugan are both major stars who left. This seems a very different scenario though.

ps Imagine if Carney & Dugan had stayed and Campo never suffered all those injuries. They would have been pretty dangerous.

This is a perfect example of why a trade system needs to be introduced. Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be just posturing by his agent in order to get a massive contract boost.

If Canberra put the clause in the contract then it's their own fault. As long as he meets the requirements then he can go.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2