The Merge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
THis lot are a big chance of screwing their spot in the top 8.

They play 2nd last (titans) and last (tigers) in the next 2 weeks, both fighting not to get the spoon.

Watching the Knights last night, if I was a Dragons fans, I'd be very worried about their next 2 games.

With the Roosters down on a few troops, we're a big chance of 13+ this week.

Anything is possible!

Dragons are just making up the numbers if they do make it!!

Who knows sport is a funny thing
Dragons should win both games by 20+ but if anything the Knights showed last night and parra last Sunday that there a still a few upsets this season to be had.

Just announced Farah is leaving this Tigers at season end no joke this is legit so the last round against the Dragons may have more significance now

Last edited:
My wife's a Dragons fan so I can't win. It'll be hard for us to just turn on a switch and get back the Broncos/Rabbitohs form anyway. But if the Dragons stuff it up they don't deserve to be there anyway !!!

Dragons are a decent chance at losing one of their last two matches. I'm more worried about the jump they have on us in p/d.

We should have kept our bye points in the bank and cashed them in round 26. Voila we're in the 8.

St George have to Play GC and Tigers

Manly have to play Roosters and Sharks

Even if St George drop a game somewhere we have to win both against teams right at the pointy end. I reckon St George are chokers but seriously that is the easiest of easiest runs home, just can't see it happening especially as their F/A is a decent head start already

Phew...I thought this was going to be another QALA Northern Eagles post...

Wasn't QALA a performance enhancer company?

I seemed to remember that when I bought my Northern Eagles Jersey back in 2000.

I thought then that QALA should have sponsored Newcastle.

Just on a side note -the QALA banner fell off my jersey after the first few washes. So not a great performance on their part.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4