The Menace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
How is this guy expecting to have a career in the media when he's hated so badly?

Fancy having a crack at the ref after his corn fed man cow team mate sweeps a kickers legs?

Ennis used to be a pretty solid (if unspectacular) player. But he just doesn't seem to be anywhere near his best of a few years back.

He really paid the price for basically calling the ref a cheat. The Dogs certainly got the rub of the green for the 20 mins after that. I can't believe how much they got away with in the ruck and markers not square all night.

He had a shocker tonight. He should right in at Cronulla next year. Only player that looks more punchable than him is Jamie Soward

He is a low life piece of scum. Some posters here would have you believe a coach sets the tone for players and their attitude......

A lot of our guys had words/ pushing /shoving with him tonight. If Matai decked him I'm sure he would become a fans (all other clubs) favourite overnight.

JUst a grub, an absolute pest, he had his hand on the ball constantly.

Lyon went up and said something to him at one stage, sounded like "Is that how we are going to play it?"

the refs were again atrocious, I dont mind if they make contentious calls, just do it consistently. They were laying all over us constantly, laying in the ruck, hands all over the ball, and markers that were standing next to each other, yet we are the ones who got pinged for it.

With that said they let the game flow pretty well in dodgy conditions and the penalty count was low, i would just like to see it slightly more consistent

Is it wrong that I got a semi chub on from reading every page of the game thread over on The Kennel?

At one point one of their forum members said "I hope DCE plays, he will be in all sorts." Pure gold.

I just about choked on my cereal when he said to the ref...'It's all going one way and you know it.' (now I don't expect a 10k fine - toddy will see to that...prob doesn't deserve one anyway)

but....

Up to that stage they had every 50-50 call. Actually call them 100-0 calls.

Knocks ball out of play from jorge's hands....bulldogs scrum

Knock ball on twice when we were scrambling on one 5th tackle...no 6 again call

and it went on and on and on.....

So dunno what ennis was thinking of?

globaleagle said:
I just about chked on my cereal when he said to the ref...'It's all going one way and you know it.' (now I don't expect a 10k fine - toddy will see to that...prob doesn't derserve one anyway)

but....

I doubt Ennis thinks at all. I think his mouth just opens spontaneously when a call goes against them and it all just comes out in a big verbal vomit.

Moondog said:
globaleagle said:
I just about chked on my cereal when he said to the ref...'It's all going one way and you know it.' (now I don't expect a 10k fine - toddy will see to that...prob doesn't derserve one anyway)

but....

I doubt Ennis thinks at all. I think his mouth just opens spontaneously when a call goes against them and it all just comes out in a big verbal vomit.
I would have loved to of heard Triple mmm,s call of the game,Harrigan hates him,I remember him saying last year that Ennis was the worst for it,he constantly tries to slow the game down

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6