The mediocre Eagles since 1998

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was the squasher. Not crusher.

I liked reeves.

I also liked Stephenson.

Adrian King.

Sam Harris was a solid player.

Loved Scott Donald.

Shane Dunley did a lot for us.

But put Monners and BK in this current team and there'd be a lot of blokes scared to show up at training. These blokes are forgiven. Buhrer Lui Troboevics Sao Ballin Hiku Leary Lyon.

Scott donald was propably the quickest winger we've had since 98.I remember him carving up saints in that 2004 game where they came back to beat us at kogarah oval.

For nostalgia:

Wade Forrester
Tony Jenson
Jay Bandy
Joel Penny
Wayne Evans

LOL, just wait till we win our next game. This site will go off.

my brother sent me a message at 3.00am Easter Sunday(a lot of beers under his belt)Given I can see what is on horizon, he complied a list of rubbish we have had since 1998 in rebuilds for everyone to have a laugh we all need it at present.
1. Brendan reeves 2. Alf duncan 3. Alby Torrens 4. Andrew frew 5. Paul Stephenson 6. Sam Harris 7. Jason ferris 8. Ian donelly 9. Dunley 10. Nathan long 11. Mark shipway 12. Willo 13. Adam peters.
Bench kane clear, danny lima, scott Fulton, billy weepu.

Got to laugh or could cry.

Reeves, Torrens, Harris, Dunley and Williamson all hard done by. All put in a shift for us, Harris played city country

For mine

1.Sam Murphy
2.Alf Duncan
3.Ashley Alberts
4.Andrew Frew
5.Paul Stephenson
6.Jye Mullane
7.Jason Ferris
8.Ian Donnelly
9.Aaron Groom
10.Grant Wooden
11.Kane Cleal
12.Mark Shipway
13.Gary Winter

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Jye mullane yes massive over site. Stand by reeves a solid fb is no game winner and imo was a decent centre in build who could of handled it.

Dallas rennie has to get a bench spot. Not that he ever made first grade but just on potential potential alone.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Scott donald was propably the quickest winger we've had since 98.I remember him carving up saints in that 2004 game where they came back to beat us at kogarah oval.

Andrew Frew was pretty quick.

Unfortunately this race was won by that blonde haired git from Newcastle....Darren bloody Albert. Hate him with a passion for obvious reasons, but can't deny he was one of the quickest players I've seen.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4