The media crying already

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From tonight I'll be reading this forum, the sea eagles website and watching the games. That's it!

I had such a good time tonight - the media is simply a depressing downer. In fact the journos must be depressed themselves, they've forgotten how to write interesting stories and how to actually promote the game!

Bye bye media, hello team huddle!

Smith would not_stop_whining about the winger's missed "try".

He. Knocked. It. On.

Clearly. If Jarrod FRIKKEN Maxwell can see that, why can't you Smith you idiot??

They were all there expecting us to boo Chez and to be creamed by the Scumos :mad:

The Fans all cheered Chez's name as it was read out, then how could anyone not cheer that performance, and after the Game he ran around Hi5ing everyone as he usually does.

I think that a lot of demons were exorcised tonight by Coach and Players and Fans :angel:
That Circle was a big FU to the scribes as well and Goldie saying on the Loudspeaker "Hey all you Media here tonight, Write about THAT!":finger:

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league?uuid=4111034436001

So dismissing Manly amazing performance was what they revert to - suck it ! all non Manly people :punch:

Last edited:
If even just one journo hack or media whore is ****ty about tonight's result then I'm even happier still.

Try as you all may, (and yes we know you are looking here) we will never be broken !!!

DCE was, Foran can get ****ed.

Until Foran gets back and plays a blinder. Then it will be some other poor player that cops the abuse. If they are out in the jersey then they will do me. Except Dale Shearer and a few other nuffies over the years who can get F'ed. :)

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
They think they've got it tough???
I'd trade Storm's 5 day turn around & Bellamy's so called bad calls, for the Circus that's been going on at Manly, any day.

Until Foran gets back and plays a blinder. Then it will be some other poor player that cops the abuse. If they are out in the jersey then they will do me. Except Dale Shearer and a few other nuffies over the years who can get F'ed. :)
He won't win us a game singlehandedly which is what you want for the price he demands

He's a tough and good compliment to a dominant creative half

Nothing more nothing less

All the Fox commentators wore purple ties for the occasion.

Greg Alexander was talking 'off air' about how last year he had someone tie one windsor knot at the start of the season and just kept loosening and tightening the knot all season....as he doesn't know how to tie one.

See all the amazing stuff you get to hear when they do sound checks and stuff?!?!?!

though it was kinda funny when the other guy (smith) said that karl stefenovic (sp) did the same thing with only one suit....then alexander said yeah well would you own more than one of these suits??

What's really amusing is that most of these idiots just wear the half Windsor or "school boy knot" in heir ties because they are too thick to wrap twice for the full Windsor which looks lopsided and childish.

Surely wardrobe could spend 5 mins doing their ties it's pretty embarrassing

GC Names not published yet.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-cocaine-scandal/story-fnp0lyn3-1227262460203

The Circle vision has to be loaded up by Manly as it is the most awe inspiring thing I've ever seen.
The negativity of the past few months was wiped away by all the Players on the field and on the sidelines joining arms in the center of The Fortress.
Then 2v literally is jumping up and down as he is yelling at them, probably saying 'Fark them nay sayers, this is Manly!' Crowd still screaming Maanly, Maanly - A M A Z I N G !:inlove:

Who else got caught ( also happily manly, where is the video of snake in the circle? I can only find that 15 second one you linked and can't see him in there anywhere.)

Quick look at both foxsport and smh online shows not a single story about Manly playing Storm.
Did I just dream that match last night?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6