1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The MANLY chant will win us the GF

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bazeagle, Sep 24, 2011.

1. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 38
    Seriously. The PASSION that the Manly chant delivered at our historic semi crushing of the Broncos MUST be repeated at the GF. Relentless chants.
    Any ideas how to make this happen, constantly - it will get into the Storm cheats heads - or the Warriors.

2. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    I was in bay 15. There were those, including me, that either started it or quickly followed the throng. IT was easy as well to quickly pick up the chant started over in the Manly bays and then follow suit. Once the call goes up all we need is for all of us die-hards to raise our voice to the sky and gather the crowds behind us... the momentum of the chant will gather life in itself and be a wave of force like in LOR3 (Return of the king) when the ghost warriors came into the battle and swept the enemy away.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAN - LEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

May this harmonious melody send us to sleep with a smile each night and wake us with a smile each morning :^)

3. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    I'm loving how much that sweet noise, almost as much as Eagle Rock, gets under the skin of opposition supporters!!!

Keep it cranking!!

• Like Like x 3
  4. seaeagles4life

seaeagles4life Active Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    the manly chant needs to go up as the opposition enter the field like last night its much better than the regular old droning sound of the boos.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    When they do the haka we have to drown it out with the manly chant.

6. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    I'm going to be seeing if I can get the drum in for the GF. Obviously if I do you follow that, if not then we just have to go with the flow and try to start something. Cam is right though. They start doing the haka we start a Manly chant.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    Yea!
    I heard the Manly chant @ the SFS Fri night many times through the tv broadcast, and often joined in with our crew at home.. Maaanly!

Will hopefully be hooked up with some GF tkts and will look forward to joining in in person mightily.

Go Manly!

8. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    You know what I would love to see the kiwi boys in our side do what the kiwis in Munster did in union a few years ago and do the Haka back to the kiwis (for those that don't know munster are the only side in Ireland that have beaten the All Blacks in over a century)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Eagles Terrorist

Eagles Terrorist Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    I think silence is the best idea in the haka