The lynching continues...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MissKate said:
How's perrett's form talking up the tackle like it was the worst tackle in history, what a total scumbag. I guess he is after Mattai's spot in the kiwi team.

Still think Mattai's should have contested half his previous charges, reckon he would have got off most of them, by not doing so makes his rap sheet look way worse than it should.

Should hire the same legal dude that mini hello did.

Yeah what a germ i couldnt believe it. "i couldn't remember the game" etc..

Goose. Shame he didn't break his jaw.

Napper said:
MissKate said:
How's perrett's form talking up the tackle like it was the worst tackle in history, what a total scumbag. I guess he is after Mattai's spot in the kiwi team.

Still think Mattai's should have contested half his previous charges, reckon he would have got off most of them, by not doing so makes his rap sheet look way worse than it should.

Should hire the same legal dude that mini hello did.

If Perrett couldn't remember the games maybe the dogs should be questioned for playing a concussed player.
What a load of it.

If he didn't do these stupid tackles he wouldn't be in trouble. Do the crime, pay the time! 10 guilty pleas says alot unfortunately!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jeez you get a mountain of joy out of sinking the slipper into our side Darren ! Probably more enjoyable than a Premiership for you

Sadly it's the truth unfortunately

Darren said:
If he didn't do these stupid tackles he wouldn't be in trouble. Do the crime, pay the time! 10 guilty pleas says alot unfortunately!

Darren , you like that rag of a paper have Skivvy guilty already !!! Poor form champ .

Papali tackle on Gallen today - Archer (a senior Ref) saying 'Its a penalty, its not on report':exclamation:

Stevie is victimised and that is why he has to constantly defend himself.
That sin-binning in Gosford being the case in point.
Farrah takes a dive, so Matai is deemed to be an offender:mad:

Minichello having two goes at a head high and walks:huh:
So it is obvious that the spotlight is on Matai.:mad:

I am sending the love, and light of reason to the Judiciary:angel:

Stay strong Manly, you can win this inspite of the handicaps being erected weekly against your Title defence:angel:

Napper said:

Goose. Shame he didn't break his jaw.

Didn't perrett jump up almost straight away after the penalty? Looked that why on replay

dceagle said:
Darren said:

Darren , you like that rag of a paper have Skivvy guilty already !!! Poor form champ .

Maybe Jase has turned him against manly to

Napper said:
I buy the tele everyday. Yes they hate Manly but so does everyone and it doesnt bother me. If you didnt associate with everyone who hated Manly, you'd be very lonely.

Please refrain from buying the tele mate.

simon_eagle said:
Napper said:
I buy the tele everyday. Yes they hate Manly but so does everyone and it doesnt bother me. If you didnt associate with everyone who hated Manly, you'd be very lonely.

Please refrain from buying the tele mate.

Oh... and this is the "inspirational" leader who happens to captain my state of birth.....

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gallen-to-contest-fine-for-alleged-racial-abuse-20091123-j06p.html

Kiwi Eagle said:
Why are we linking a 3 year old story ??? I don't see the relevance

The relevance, as I see it, is that the media are quick to judge Matai as the "thug" in the league, but other players, who have even poorer records (both on and off the field) are paraded as Legends.

Only yesterday, as I was driving home and listening to the radio commentary of Raiders/Sharks, one ABC commentator referred to Gallen as one of the most inspirational leaders OF ALL TIME.

Yet, the lynch mob are out for Matai because of his disciplinary record (which goes back at least 3 years).

Would the media do the same if the Sharks had won yesterday, and Gallen was cited for a dangerous tackle?

That's the relevance.

Gallen is far from a clean skin and guilty of acts of cowardly thuggery on the field. Matai plays hard on the field and is a centre who hits opposing forwards hard while giving away 20kg. Gallen is a niggling bully, never more evidenced than when he clawed at the open wound of a player pinned on the ground.

I read on another forum that apparently Spud Carroll was on the news getting stuck into matai, anybody see it ?

Stuff along the lines of he would never hit a forward with a shot like that etc

Kiwi Eagle said:
Why are we linking a 3 year old story ??? I don't see the relevance

Because we are scraping the bottom of the barrel to justify our teams lack of discipline at crucial times in crucial games. This sort of behavior CAN be coached out of players & I think Gallen's attitude has improved dramatically in recent years & he has learned from his mistakes. Perhaps our coach can take more responsibility for the players actions..

Kiwi Eagle said:
I read on another forum that apparently Spud Carroll was on the news getting stuck into matai, anybody see it ?

Stuff along the lines of he would never hit a forward with a shot like that etc

I saw the interview last night and was surprised no-one had started a thread here about it. He basically said that Matai should try those high shots on forwards rather than backs and see how he goes then. Unfortunately Spud's wrestling career never took off even with the help of Russell Crowe and Jay Leno .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8