The lurker rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Rumour #1: Who's the big name NRL player contemplating giving it away because of ongoing injury issues? He has a job in the media as soon as he calls it a day

Rumour #2: While at another nearby club, they are hoping their marquee player gives it away because of chronic injury. It would save them a packet. I wonder if number two is one of our centre pairings?? And who is number one?

I think #1 may be idris. He's pretty good in front of the camera and used to be one the footy show a fair bit. And the rumour going around was his heart wasn't in it. Also that op he had on his back was pretty heavy it'd make most people think twice about footy

1 could be Ennis, so 2 would be a Saints Player but I don't know who their marquee would be.
or
2 could also be the Dogs, so Graham at 700k would give them enough to recruit Snake :think:

Manly has no one nearby since we managed to kill off the Bears :giggle:

Last edited:
If number 1 is Idris...then it says at another nearby club.
I'm wondering if no 2 could be Watmough.

wasnt the rumour lately that idris wants to play at the sea eagles? I don't think it's idris and now that I think about I'll have to disagree with sillybus because there's no other clubs nearby Melbourne.

One was Kitey which would mean the closest club there is Parra and 2 being Choc would make A LOT of sense but I don't think he's gonna walk away from the 3 years and couple of milly he's on the hook for...

Aren't the Bulldogs geographically closer to penrith than parra?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6