The Last 15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The dragons are being given way way way too much credit by the commentaters for the points scored in the last 15 mins.

Against a side as injury raveged as manly were, season well and truly over,  filled with regular second string players, 12 men on the field then the dragons decide its time they flexed their muscle.  LOL  ::)

Good one Sterlo, Gould and Johns. Give yourselves an uppercut. 1 lucky bounce of the ball when the real game was underway and we were beaten by penalty goals.

The dragons are once again a myth in this competition. Do that in two weeks time whoever they play will have 20 on them by half time.

yes.they are hard to work out.whether bennett told them to play that way for first half not sure.i took the $5 a month back and dont know what to make of them.jury is out for me.

one thing in their favour is they are healthy unlike panthers and tigers.

Yep, have to agree with the comments on the nine commentators always seem to
take pleasure when teams get on top of the eagles
they were literally Blind to Manlys position and raved about the dragoons
decimated with suspension and injury choc in the bin Kite and Joe badly injured
and the try they scored williams slips over and they go overboard about cooper and gasnier (who shouldnt be playing for them),
Hopefully the easy game will go against stooges chances.
I thought we tried hard with what we had, and performed well till late.
Lets all look forward to all being well and back for 2011 with wolfie snake and the youngsters that are showing promise.
I feel there is a big name coming to the Eagles.......time will tell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4