The Kiss of Death

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Great to see the Rabbits given the kiss of death tonight by Gus Gould. is he death riding them? Or part of the Ch 9 love fest?

All the talk about a potential premiership just made me sick.

Souths were the better team tonight, no question. I thought our tough couple of weeks caught up with us, and the loss of Skivvy was huge. We were just a bit disjointed down the left afterwards. But all of the love towards Souths....give me a break.

That Keary is a little grub, and I notice McQueen and Killer were sparring off against each other too.

Easy to get lippy tonight Souths.....I remember a certain Tigers team doing the same thing in about Rd 5 this year......they weren't too lippy when we played them the second time.

When you win something over the last 43 years, then you can start acting arrogant.

Well what did you expect mate?

LOL.

There was begrudging credit for us in the 1st half (mostly from Uncle Gus) but as soon as the tide turned they couldn't get into the circle-jerk fast enough!

It's one all now this year. And we're still 1st on the ladder.

Our blokes will definitely bank that (and all their lip-service and celebrating). And we'll see what happens in September.

We know how to get it done when there's no tomorrow......

Right now there's a few tomorrows still comin'!

Gus said the same things about Manly in 2008. Towards the end of the regular season he was saying it was our year. At Beaver's testimonial dinner I think it was.

Souths are obvious contenders and have been all year. No surprises there, and the real questions won't be answered until September (or October).
The comp is wide open and we are still the best placed team in my view.

Yep, Manly, Roosters, Souths, Melbourne will be the players.

Surprised at the Dogs, they were looking awesome at one point.

The Homebush hares are a major chance this year as we are and a few other clubs.

I was a good performance by them last night.

It all comes down to who is healthy in the run in. Manly need to lift after this performance.

Dan said:
The loss was a certainty once the live blog was canned for this week you can't lie with stats.

3 blogs 3 wins, no blog we lose. You make up your minds

Well that'll do me @Dan

Tis your fault then!

And/or @lsz

Not the flu or hungry vermin at all!

We blog, we win.

We have our scapegoats folks!

Dogs lost Kasiano with ankle injury and Grub with suspension, so they may slip out of 8 altogether.

Broncos may emulate the 2013 Cows who won 7 in a row after sacking their Coach :)

Killer03 said:
Great to see the Rabbits given the kiss of death tonight by Gus Gould. is he death riding them? Or part of the Ch 9 love fest?

All the talk about a potential premiership just made me sick.

Souths were the better team tonight, no question. I thought our tough couple of weeks caught up with us, and the loss of Skivvy was huge. We were just a bit disjointed down the left afterwards. But all of the love towards Souths....give me a break.

That Keary is a little grub, and I notice McQueen and Killer were sparring off against each other too. :D

Easy to get lippy tonight Souths.....I remember a certain Tigers team doing the same thing in about Rd 5 this year......they weren't too lippy when we played them the second time.

When you win something over the last 43 years, then you can start acting arrogant.

I have heard that their supporters made a pact. They said they wouldn't clean their teeth until South won another premiership. So I hope they do win.

mickqld said:
It's going to be a ripping finals series. The vermin, rorters, purple scum. Add the dogs & you can't get a more wretched hive of scum & villainy. Reminds me of the bar scene in Star Wars.

OR...Perhaps...

The Dogs to keep losing and miss the damn 8 altogether mick!

I'd even accept the Cows, Warriors and Tigers; or even the Eels or Dragons ahead of De$ and the Dogs.

It's a very long-shot I know but that would serve the big-spender right!

(I hope the residents in Collaroy don't even wave to him too).

RiverEagle said:
Dan said:
The loss was a certainty once the live blog was canned for this week you can't lie with stats.

3 blogs 3 wins, no blog we lose. You make up your minds

Well that'll do me @Dan

Tis your fault then!

And/or @lsz

Not the flu or hungry vermin at all!

We blog, we win.

We have our scapegoats folks!

Yup Lsz and I spoke about it and I changed my tips off the back of that decision

Actually it was 4 in a row ! I should be back on board next week...

If we win next week with the blog that really settles it haha

Well it settles the fact you have to have a blog every week mate!

Especially come finals-time!

Can you both imagine the wrath if there's no blog, and we were to lose a semi-final or prelim??

What will you do when we make the grand final too?

Can't fully enjoy the game whilst blogging!

Im most worried about the Grand final, not sure I want to blog that one

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4