The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe he should of belted someone, he'd be allowed back in. This NRL are a pack of w@nkers. Why shouldn't he play.

I'm not so sure he'll get cleared so easily. It's not like he signed with the Roosters or Bulldogs.

My "bet" is that he'll return about halfway through the season.
Some whispers about that he wants out of Warriors deal to sign with Dogs.Not long ago reports were saying he was fine and back in a healthy mind set.Something must of happened in the meantime to change that.

He only wanted a one year deal with the warriors because the dogs couldn't fit him under their salary cap for next year

He will be a dog in 2018

Some whispers about that he wants out of Warriors deal to sign with Dogs.Not long ago reports were saying he was fine and back in a healthy mind set.Something must of happened in the meantime to change that.

He went to an NRL approved rehab facility in Thailand :giggle:

He only wanted a one year deal with the warriors because the dogs couldn't fit him under their salary cap for next year

He will be a dog in 2018

That I can believe, but I also agree with @Bearfax in that it will be dependent on Des still coaching them.

No one will ever know but I wonder what Foreign would do if he had his time over ?

If rumours are true and he plays with the Warriors in 2017 before linking with the Dogs in 2018, that'll be 4 clubs in 4 years (or 3 clubs and 1 rabble).

Notwithstanding the stories of off field impropriety between Mrs Foz and others which may have forced his hand initially, but again, who knows that for sure ?

No one will ever know but I wonder what Foreign would do if he had his time over ?

If rumours are true and he plays with the Warriors in 2017 before linking with the Dogs in 2018, that'll be 4 clubs in 4 years (or 3 clubs and 1 rabble).

Notwithstanding the stories of off field impropriety between Mrs Foz and others which may have forced his hand initially, but again, who knows that for sure ?
He would have gone to the dogs with Des, and probably won the gf with them

Foran plays with fire

The NRL has been privately saying for months that it won't clear Kieran Foran to play for the Warriors in round one – and if he doesn't stop hanging around his good mate, the former brothel owner and pro punter Eddie Hayson, it won't be happening at all.

Foran and Hayson – who is at the centre of a match-fixing investigation, albeit one that doesn't seem to be going anywhere – vowed to leave each other alone so the troubled footballer could pick up the pieces of his career after walking out on Parramatta to deal with personal issues.

Staying away from Hayson was one of the conditions the NRL set down for Foran late last year if he was to have a playing contract registered.

Head office hasn't been too pleased to learn of the pair being seen together during the off-season.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket...t-on-nine-get-used-to-it-20170105-gtmbwa.html

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2