The kids from 20s who are going to kick on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree with Liam Knight...at the moment he's a second rower. He's going to need to bulk up a bit to play front row.

I've been impressed with Ramien. I wouldn't be letting this kid go anywhere. The way he runs reminds me of Skivvy.

Addison will play NRL for sure. Another one I'd be locking up and making sure he knows he's in the frame.

Addison is a beast in attack, but is poor defensively. He doesn't get his body in front of the player and arm-grabs a lot - that will change when he makes the top 25.

Knight is a future star. He actually reminds me of Hargreaves without all of the penalties, and with a better step and off-load.

Tom is a star and will fill out over the next two years and be really hard to handle. Could be a superstar if injury free.

Jessie is our best defender in the backline and is improving in attack. I see him in first grade in 2017.

Garner is a good running backrower who reminds me of Daniel Gartner back in the day. He just needs to learn to clear the ruck and not give away silly penalties.

Tom, knight. Ramein and was impressed with the half hynes. When he came on was a much better ball playing option and had a way better kicking game then will and tavers who imo dont offer much.

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
The 3 standouts in the team are Tommy T, Liam K ( who I would have as a backrower ) and Addison D ( a forward and to work on fitness more in pre season, struggled in the heat ) .... Hugh P played very well today and all season, we don't need any more hookers when we have this kid to bring through. The other players go all right.

Pratt, Turbs, Demi God, Garner, Bainbridge, Knight, Hynes, Bogle and in particular, Pearsall. Why would you want Elgey when you have Pearsall in the system already. Would like to see him along side DCE. Imagine the 40/20's and amount of time we could keep the opposition down their own ends with long kicks, and improved defence from our new defensive coach.

Pearsall = Toughness, class and talent. Lock him up!

Tom, knight. Ramein and was impressed with the half hynes. When he came on was a much better ball playing option and had a way better kicking game then will and tavers who imo dont offer much.
Yeah I like the look of Hynes, with all our talk of halves he's the sort of kid we should be looking at bringing through, we should look in our own backyard before spending mega bucks looking elsewhere.

I'm not sold on Demetriou just yet

In the 20s you can get away with being the big guy running over people, that stops when you come up against men though. He will have some work to do before he is NRL ready, could turn into a Cunningham though if they can get the work into him

I'm not sold on Demetriou just yet

In the 20s you can get away with being the big guy running over people, that stops when you come up against men though. He will have some work to do before he is NRL ready, could turn into a Cunningham though if they can get the work into him
He is fat. If that round size passes for Barrett then we have advanced bubkus

Demetrieu is a good prospect, however he needs to work on his defence - it is pretty ordinary (maybe as he is a forward playing in the centres)... And needs to get some mongrel about him - as he is legs tackled very easily making him ineffective...

Knight - they need to break the bank to keep him - he has a great motor and good mongrel and is only going to get better - we don't want another JWH situation !

Make it:

Apart from the obvious in Trbojevic,

I think Knight will kick on he's a tough bugger and has an obvious drive to win, the way he plays actually reminds me a lot of a young Willie Mason. Hopefully he and Jake are our front rowers for the next decade and form a bit of a Roach/Sironen type of partnership.

Nicho Hynes is a very special talent, this kid oozes class and has all the skills and a frame big enough to handle the NRL, his kicking game is polished and he is generally very good at taking the right option. Some work with Barrett about steering the side around and he will be our next big find.

Addison Demetriou, reminds me of Watmough, I think he will make a decent lock at NRL level but won't reach the heights of the three mentioned above.

Garner, This kid is a real goer, is deceptively strong and fast, good support player, solid defender and runs very good lines. I can see him as a lock for the left second row spot after Mateo moves on.

Close but not quite:

Pearsall, very good at NYC level and steers the team around well, however lacking in pace, step and doesn't have particularly good vision, without any of these traits I can't see him making it at NRL level.

Travers, Seems to be very good with his talk and organisation but is severely lacking in composure, long kicking game is non existent and again doesn't have exceptional pace or vision.

Bogle, seems suspect under the high ball and not overly fast or strong.

Ramien, very hard to put him in this category as he was one of our best today, tough as nails defender, hard worker and metre eater but doesn't have the attacking prowess to be an NRL centre, struggles to find the line or set up his wing man.

Pratt, his goal kicking is extremely handy and he is a tireless worker who gets good clean ball to the forwards and ball players. Hasn't displayed a creative game of his own and doesn't have the size to fill the role he does in 20's in the NRL, also stuck behind a couple of goodun's in Parcell and Koroisau.

Give them one more year:

Bainbridge, he's a big bopper with toughness aggression and match awareness, looks likely to be one of the future. Will lead the team along with Wright next season.

Parker, another big boy capable of rolling up his sleeves, would like to see him get a run in the middle of the field and develop his ball playing a little.

Addison is a beast in attack, but is poor defensively. He doesn't get his body in front of the player and arm-grabs a lot - that will change when he makes the top 25.

Knight is a future star. He actually reminds me of Hargreaves without all of the penalties, and with a better step and off-load.

Tom is a star and will fill out over the next two years and be really hard to handle. Could be a superstar if injury free.

Jessie is our best defender in the backline and is improving in attack. I see him in first grade in 2017.

Garner is a good running backrower who reminds me of Daniel Gartner back in the day. He just needs to learn to clear the ruck and not give away silly penalties.
Well Said :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6