The Judiciary Charges round 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Brenton Lawrence charged with grade 1 dangerous throw, won't miss a match with early guilty plea #NRLmanwst #TripleMNRL

No charge for Adam Blair's chicken wing but Brenton Lawrence charged with grade 1 dangerous throw, won't miss a match with early guilty plea

Well i must say im surprised, but very pleased.

He will be an asset against the dogs.

Thanks for the News BE.

Outstanding result - pretty much (like with Richie) the best result we could have hoped for. With King back, our pack is looking pretty damn good.

How wasn't Blair charged with a chicken wing, that basically was the definition of a chicken wing, then when he gets up he deliberately pushed the arm again with his knee

Agree that was textbook chicken wing with all the secret herbs and spice

Agree that Lawrence should have been charged with a low grade.

Inu just spear tackled Inglis.

Hadley is screeching that its the highest grade infringement as Inu got between the legs and drove Inglis's head into the ground:dodgy:
T-rex got 7 weeks for less last year - over to you Judiciary!

He is also bleating about Brenton only getting a grade 1.
Forgetting to mention that the hands were NOT between the legs, the head was NOt driven into the ground, slippery bodies in the misty rain etc :mad:

Krisnan Inu will be doing a stint.

Dropped GI square on his stupidity. It looked like he really tried to do it. There was no quick flick like the Lawrence one.

It was pretty bad. He didn't drive him hard into the ground but if he got sent off no one could have complained.

Lawrence tripped over Horo which was a big part of the whole issue with that tackle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8