The Great Beaver Menzies Watch!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Was going to call this thread Beaver Watch!!!!
But the jokes would come thick and fast.
So far in his final season has scored 3 tries but he and the Catalan side comes up against Warrington this weekend.
Game is on Euro Sports tomorrow on Foxtel at 7:00 am nsw time, 6:00am Qld time.

RE: Menzies Watch!!!!

I still think we should sign him up next season to be the only 40+ year old to play NRL. I know others have played before but not in the NRL. It won't be a gimmick either as he still plays a lot better than most guys. Manly could of had him in the team for the past few years rather than TRex.

Thanks maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

I just checked my tv guide and I get it here on one of the sports packages I've signed up with.

Setting PVR now....

Yes, change it to THE MIGHTY BEAVER MENZIES THREAD and make it a sticky NOW

Napper said:
Yes, change it to THE MIGHTY BEAVER MENZIES THREAD and make it a sticky NOW

Making anything to do with beaver a sticky cannot be anything but good in my book

http://www.nrl.com/league-veteran-menzies-could-play-into-40s/tabid/10874/newsid/71357/default.aspx

There's just no keeping the great Steve Menzies down.
What a legend! What a champion!

Damn... when I read the thread title I thought they had released a "Beaver Menzies" branded watch...

Clint said:
http://www.nrl.com/league-veteran-menzies-could-play-into-40s/tabid/10874/newsid/71357/default.aspx

There's just no keeping the great Steve Menzies down.
What a legend! What a champion!

Indeed he is a true legend of the game. Amazing that he's still going great guns and could playing into his 40's.

MadMarcus said:
Damn... when I read the thread title I thought they had released a "Beaver Menzies" branded watch...

That watch only shows one time.....Try time !!!

Jatz Crackers said:
Chip and Chase said:
That watch only shows one time.....Try time !!!

And there you have it folks. This weeks "lame old dad" joke of the week award goes to........:D

I thought it was actually pretty good.
Must be 'cause I am a Dad too. :D

He didnt get the accolades he deserved when he reitired,like others after him.Yeah it might be a biased assessment,but a better ambassador of the game than Beaver Menzies you wouldnt get,and I reckon,had he played for another team,he would have,you,ll always be a champion to us Steve,we all love Beaver,sorry I mean all love you Beaver Menzies,lol,sorry a slip of the tongue there,had a hair on it,lol

Beaver is playing back in the CENTRES in the upcoming exiles v wannabes in pommyland.

Link - somewhere out there, what am I, ya butler?

Also it's on here tomorrow (friday) at noon. Nice footy day for me (and other 'nadian visitors)tomorrow.

england v exils (noon)

Nth qld v drags (2pm)

manly v tosspots (4pm)

Some days it's nice not having to go to an office!

Well every day tis nice.

England played well against the Exiles when they had a full strength backline lost the plot as soon as Chase came on.
Beaver played well.
Also in this they had an interview with Mona and mentioned all the ex Manly players playing over there now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6