The good, the bad and the ugly report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seaeagle63 said:
Good - T=Rex off the bench as a forward is the best idea Des has had for some time.

Bad - Kite has lost the plot. Maybe he should be coming off the bench.

Ugly - Throwing my beer all over the missus when Oldfield picked up Killer's chip kick. She was not happy and wouldn't let me throw the leg. Oh well

You would have been spent anyway!

Good: We won. DCE's left-foot field goal
Bad: Forwards not making much ground hence too much sideways play with not platform for the halves to work on.
Ugly: Messy game to watch, very disjointed in attack.

Pablo said:
Kite's been thinking he was a 5/8 for the last 2 seasons. His first thought seems to be 'who can i pass it to' and rarely does he actually hit it up without looking sideways or turning his back to try and find someone to pass it to. Pisses me off when we really need a prop to belt it up as hard as they can but he gets the ball and pussy foots around trying to offload at the line or passes straight away along the backline to someone standing still.
My opinion is he's gotten to the stage where he doesnt want to put his body on the line anymore and take on the oppositions big boys. Maybe he's tired or his hearts not in it anymore. Whatever it is, he's not playing well enough to be an effective prop and we've already got a perfectly good 5/8 thanks Brent.

Surely Des has had enough of what Kite is doing and has upped him over it. Big Joe should be starting prop his hit ups and yardage have been tremendous lately one of our form forwards. Buhrer to backrow bring in Robinson on bench. Kite benched and if he can't aim up and just run it up straight and hard then its time to go.

The good - the win

The strange - I was wondering why DCE did the short kick off. This was the second time this season he has done this, and I just can't figure out why. No one followed up and he didn't kick it far enough across to allow Robbo to launch himself.

The bad - We didn't cream them by twenty.

The good ' No Matai running out of the line.

The Good- We ground out a gutsy win against a tough Sharks outfit on their home ground...They will win more than they lose.

Foran seems to be improving with each game and is playing like a seasoned veteran at 20yrs of age.

Hopoate very solid at fullback, no more Farrar and Robbo fill ins needed.

Bad- Props outplayed and out muscled but "against good opposition".
5th tackle options still a bit rusty.
Wondering if Lyon is carrying an injury, more than held his own but not sure if he is fully fit.

Ugly- The win, but you make your own luck.

For once Jatz you're 100% correct. Cf2's good bad and ugly reports are quality backup of the kind Des definitely needs to read fully and take on board as well. Instead of being stubborn and close minded. Like some others that post on this site.

bazeagle said:
Cf2's good bad and ugly reports are quality backup of the kind Des definitely needs to read fully and take on board as well.

Yes, Des cant wait each week to learn from those comments here that are so choc full of tactical analysis and game winning suggestions. :lol:

I agree Jatz. You're on fire.
I look forward to Cf2's insightful and powerful insights, I am sure Des does too.
Interesting that Dan wants to make them a regular contribution to the site.

Give credit where credit's due, it was a pretty good summary of the game, and besides it just gives some of you guys the ammunition to return serve!!

Mark, the idea on this site is not to give credit to anyone. That only makes their heads swell and get ideas above their station.

Good: We stayed in the game and won

Bad: The shire

Ugly: The shire

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4