The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 6 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Great read, i think you mean Liam foran not fulton lol.

Even the commentators said "Liam Fulton" at least twice

Good read CF2 but in the interests of accuracy and I may be wrong here but Buhrer left the field after the high shot from Burns so the penalty in the lead up to his try was for something else.

I was still laughing to myself driving home last night recalling Laurie Daley in my Sports Ears saying "Liam Fulton" several times, so no surprise that in rushing out the report it got stuck with me too!

How good was Liam though, didn't seem one bit faced and obviously had plenty of tips all week in the Foran household from Keiran.

Great to know we've got the depth.

Awesome match report. One other thing I noticed and Choc pointed out in calling for DCE's inclusion in the Kangaroos bench, was his defence. He put them on their arses several times. sometimes on his own. This is on top of his colossal skill level in attack. Big wrap to our forwards and to Tooves for choosing and backing our younger stars. Dog Des would never have done that.

The funniest thing last night was Stevie getting pinged for offside and then steaming out of the line on the tap restart to bash the poor unfortunate with the ball into next week. Luckily for the Panfer player he missed.

Your insight under "ugly" was exactly what I thought when I saw how little progress had been made on the new addition. I know we've had bad weather, but this new area looks a long way from completion.

bazeagle said:
Awesome match report. One other thing I noticed and Choc pointed out in calling for DCE's inclusion in the Kangaroos bench, was his defence. He put them on their arses several times. sometimes on his own. This is on top of his colossal skill level in attack. Big wrap to our forwards and to Tooves for choosing and backing our younger stars. Dog Des would never have done that.

I noticed that during the game. Could not believe the strength of DCE. Was amazed he was giving to the forwards like that.

Did anyone else see that massive hit by i think Taifua. It was like Matai's usual big hits.

Taufua looks like a baby Matai - the hit was his.

To clear up his appearances, he had 1 match where he did not come off the bench - so technically he has 'played' 3 1st grades.

All looking good for the future - so much for Paul Kent constant bleating about Manly having no depth!

#B2B

One odd thing I've noticed about DCE - sometimes he takes hit-ups coming off our own line! Unless I'm imagining things. Don't know any other halfback who has done that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7